BEST MIS & DATA ANALYSIS TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI
MIS is Management Information Systems. Data Analysis is a task which is performed in MIS. MIS and data analysis is an essential and basic need of any business organization required to perform their functions efficiently and effectively. It generally refers to how an individual, group or business organization analyzes, implements and manages the system to develop information to enhance business performance.
The main purpose of MIS and data analysis is to give managers feedback about their own performance; so the top management can monitor the company as a whole. The information showed by MIS generally shows “actual” data over “planned” results; thus it measures the progress against goals.
The business organizations that use MIS and data analysis obtain various benefits such as the companies are able to identify their weaknesses and strengths due to the existence of revenue reports, performance records etc. A company’s business operations and performance improve by analyzing these records. MIS reports reduce the decision making time as well as downtime for actionable items. It shows an overall picture of the company as well.
MIS and Data Analysis also ensures that all the decision making groups have access to the available data so that decision-making process does not hit snags before its complete.
MIS and data analysis training would help you to land a job as an MIS & data analyst. When companies need help enhancing their present information system or creating a new one, they turn to the expertise of management information systems and data analysts. MIS and data analysts mostly examine and analyze how an organization’s staff uses information, what tools they have available and how they want to improve their tools. Then analysts suggest changes to existing processes so that information flows quickly and efficiently. Mostly, they also implement the latest hardware technology and software applications.
There will be an increase in demand for MIS and data analysts by 22 percent as predicted by The U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics which is greater than the 14 percent increase in most job positions in all industries.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar
- Introduction to different category of functions like Basics
- Mathematical and Statistical
- Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References
- Text and Information
- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
- Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
- With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
- Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
- Advanced Dashboard
- Report Development
- Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
- Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
- SQL Course overview
- Installing the test environment
- What is SQL?
- Editors and Platforms to learn SQL
- Quick-start introduction
- Using the basic SELECT statement
- Selecting Rows
- Selecting columns
- Counting rows
- Inserting data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Import and Export data
- Databases and tables
- Data Definition, Data Manipulation, Data Control, Transactional Control statements
- Creating tables
- Deleting a table
- Inserting rows into a table
- Deleting rows from a table
- What is NULL?
- Controlling column behaviours with constraints
- Changing a schema with ALTER
- Filtering data with WHERE, LIKE, and IN
- Removing duplicates with SELECT DISTINCT
- Sorting with ORDER BY
- Understanding Joins
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Multiple related tables
- About SQL strings
- Finding the length of a string
- Selecting part of a string
- Removing spaces with TRIM
- Making strings uppercase and lowercase
- About numeric types
- Finding the type of a value
- Integer division and remainders
- Rounding numbers
- The Aggregate functions MIN, MAX, AVG, SUM and COUNT, UPPER, LENGTH, LOWER
- The GROUP BY and HAVING clauses Grouping in a combination with joining
- Triggers in SQL
- Concept of Trigger
- Create Trigger for (Insert, Update, Delete)
- Alter Trigger
- Creating a simple subselect
- Searching within a result set
- Creating a view
- Creating a joined view
- Backup Database
- Restore Database
- How to create job in SQL Server Agent
- How to schedule job
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
- Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
- Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
- Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
- Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
Module 1 - Basic & Advance Excel
Date & Time Function
Text Functions & Data Validation
Statistical Function & Other Functions
Lookup & Reference Functions
Pivot Table and Charts
Data Collection Method
Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis
Module 2 - Macros & VBA $ Dashboard
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Module 3 - MS - Acsess & SQL
Introduction to SQL
Complete SQL in a Class
Fundamentals of SQL
How Relationships Work in SQL
Explaining SQL Strings
Numbers and SQL
SQL Functions and Clause
What are Subselects and Views in SQL
Maintaining SQL Server Database
SQL Server Job Creation
Topics Covered as follows:
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming Training
- MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming training is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming training and dedicated placement assistance with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming training is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming Training
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming Training
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for MIS Data Analysis in Excel Programming Training
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes