Live Project Based Digital Marketing training in Noida4.8 out of 5 based on 10289 ratings.
Digital Marketing, in a nutshell, can be described as any form of marketing which is done online. Its focus on the marketing of any products or services using digital technologies, generally on the internet, but also includes other digital mediums like display advertising, mobile phones, etc. Digital Marketing has been developing over the years, which has changed the way businesses and companies use digital means and technology for marketing. Nowadays, digital platforms are being increasingly incorporated into marketing strategies and everyday lives.
Digital Marketing encompasses many techniques, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, etc. It is becoming more and more popular in today's ever-changing technology. Digital Marketing allows marketers to see the relevant results in real-time, which is not possible in offline marketing efforts. Therefore, there is a high demand for digital marketers in various industries.
KVCH is one of the frontrunners in providing the Best Digital Marketing Training. We provide the Best Training for Digital Marketing as per the current industry requirements so that candidates can land their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the Best Digital Marketing Training through its live project training and a dedicated placement cell for all. It is an instructor-led program which is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all modules ranging from fundamental to advanced level. The training is provided by corporate experts having a minimum of 10 years of experience in live project training. KVCH offer practical and theoretical training to give students an ideal learning environment which equips them to learn to tackle real-world situations.
KVCH is the best training center for Digital Marketing. the course content includes an overview of Digital Marketing and Why Digital Marketing, Key Skills for Digital Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Backlinks, PPC advertising, social media marketing, AFFILIATES, ORM, Digital Marketing on real-time projects along with Digital Marketing placement training.
KVCH Digital Marketing Training course has been designed by the highly-experienced corporate experts to provide advanced knowledge of Digital Marketing with the Advanced Digital Marketing course content and syllabus. Our course structure enable students to instill professionalism and in-depth understanding of the various contents and modules on Digital Marketing Training.
KVCH is an excellent choice for hands-on Digital Marketing Training. We have a specially designed infrastructure and labs for students which enables them to have a great experience of learning multiple courses at KVCH. Every year we provide customized training to thousands of students around the globe through onsite and offsite training, according to their various needs and requirements of the content and modules of Digital Marketing..
We believe in giving students "hands-on experience." We motivate candidates to practically conduct each topic as discussed in classroom sessions for implementing the knowledge gained during Digital Marketing Training in their preferred field of work.
KVCH is the Best digital marketing Institute providing 100% placement assistance. We offer a well-structured module and course program customized in-house corporate training, especially for students/working professionals/corporates. KVCH conducts onsite and offsite employee training on weekdays and personalized sessions on weekends can also be arranged. We also provide fast-track Digital Marketing Training for employees and students who want to upgrade their knowledge of the latest marketing techniques instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Understanding about Internet , websites , domain , web server , web hosting etc.
- Planning of a website
- HTML Basic
- About CMS and creating website in
- What is SEO?
- What are search engines and their functions ?
- Understanding traffic , keywords etc.
- What is onpage SEO?
- Keyword Research With Google Keyword Planner
- Domain Selection & URL Structuring
- Head Section Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Redirection Tags
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Density, Spamming Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)
- Image Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Robots File Creation
- Sitemap Creation & Submission (html and xml)
- Website Tracking Tools (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools)
- What is Off page SEO?
- Why Off page is Important
- What are Backlinks?
- Backlinks Creation Methods
- Difference Between Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Page Rank
- How to Increase Google Page Rank
- Web Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submission
- Comment Blogging
- Classifieds Posting
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchange (One way, two way and three way)
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
- Understanding in organic search results
- Introduction to Google adwords & PPC advertising
- Overview of Microsoft Adcenter (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google adwords account
- Understanding adwords account structure
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc.
- Types of Advertising campaigns-Search, Display, Video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- How does adwords rank ads
- Understanding adwords algorithm (adrank) in detail with examples
- What is quality score
- Why quality score is important What is CTR?
- Why CTR is important Understanding bids
- Advanced level bid strategies
- Enhanced CPC
- What are flexible bidding strategies
- Understanding ad-extensions
- Types of ad-extensions
- Adding ad-extensions in our Campaign
- Creating adgroups
- Finding relevant adgroups options using tool
- Creating adgroups using tool
- Understanding keywords
- Finding relevant keywords
- Adding keywords in ad-group using keyword planner tool
- Understanding types of keywords Board, Phrase, Exact, Synonym & Negative
- Examples of types of keywords
- Creating ads
- Understanding ad metrics Display & destination URL
- How to write a compelling ad copy
- Best & worst examples of ads Creating ads
- Tracking Performance/Conversion
- What is conversion tracking Why is it important
- How to set up conversion tracking
- Adding tracking code in your website
- Checking conversion stats
- Optimizing Search Campaigns
- What is social media
- Understanding the existing social media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different than others
- Understanding Facebook marketing practical session
- Creating Facebook Page
- Increasing fans on fan page
- How to do marketing on fan page (with examples)
- Fan engagement
- Important apps to do fan page merketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Types of Facebook advertising
- Best practices for Facebook advertising
- Creating Facebook advertising campaign
- Targeting in ad campaign
- Payment module-CPC vs CPM-CPA
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Using power editor tool for adv.
- Introduction to Google analytics
- How Google analytics works
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Gooogle analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- Hot to add analytics code in website
- Understanding goals and conversion how to setup goals?
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate how to reduce bounce rate
- How to setup goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
- Fundamentals of Mobile marketing
- App Store optimization
- Creating mobile website through wordpress
- Advertising on mobile (App & Web)
- Targeting ads on Apps Targeting via location
- Targeting ads on search engine
- Content Marketing on mobile
- Mobile strategy-segmentations option targeting and difference
- SMS marketing
- What is Adsense
- How to get approved for Adsense
- Cool trick to get Adsense approval by Google
- Using your adsense account interface Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our Free theme
- What is Blogging
- How to Blog
- What is Wordpress and How to Create with Wordpress
- Wordpress Themes and Plugins
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION
PPC ADVERTISING (GOOGLE ADWORDS)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
MOBILE WEB MARKETING
ADSENSE & BLOGGING
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT (ORM)
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Digital Marketing Training in Noida
- Digital Marketing training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Digital Marketing training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Digital Marketing training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Digital Marketing training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Digital Marketing Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Digital Marketing Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Digital Marketing Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Digital Marketing Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Digital Marketing Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes