Live Project Based Linux training in Noida4.8 out of 5 based on 10904 ratings.
Linux is an open-source operating system or kernel for computers, mobile phones, servers, and embedded systems. Its supported by almost every major computer platforms, therefore it is one of the most widely used operating systems. All versions of Linux operating systems work such that they manage hardware resources, handles multiple applications, and provide some sort of user interface. The wide range of distributions and the huge development community means that a Linux version is available for every task and Linux has entered almost every area of computing.
There is a high demand for software developers in this ever-changing IT industry. Clearly, the economy is building around tech as every company tries to get a competitive advantage by making more knowledgeable use of their data and seeks to improve their sharpness with cloud and open-source technologies, among other means.
KVCH is one of the leading Linux Training centers in with the best in class course structure to provide current industry standard training which will enable one to get their dream job in the top companies of the world. KVCH providing the best Linux Certification Training is a well-renowned training service provider rendering practical knowledge through live projects and a dedicated placement cell for all. The course curriculum for Linux Training has been designed to provide in-depth knowledge of all modules ranging from basic to advanced level. We have corporate experts with more than 10 years of experience of working on live projects supervising Linux Training. Linux Training comprises of both theoretical and practical training which delivers a suitable environment for trainees which will help them in future to tackle difficult and complex situations when they enter the reality of the IT sector.
KVCH is the top training institute for Linux that comprises of Linux Fundamentals, Why Linux, Key Skills for Linux, Linux principles, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, File Hierarchy, BASH SHELL, Standard I/O and pipes, VI AND VIM, LINUX NETWORK SERVICES, Linux on real-time projects along with Linux placement training. Linux Certification Training has been formulated by corporate experts typically to provide advanced Linux knowledge to trainees so that they can apply this extensive knowledge in their chosen field of work..
KVCH has an impressive infrastructure with newly designed labs which enables trainees to pursue and practice multiple courses. KVCH trains thousands of students every year from around the globe in Linux. Linux Training at KVCH has been customized especially according to the needs of each and every one of our students.
We believe in giving a 'Hands on experience”, therefore every trainee is supported to practically conduct each and every topic and concept discussed in the sessions supervised by our highly experienced corporate experts to enable them to have a better understanding of the concepts which they can also apply in their careers.
We provide 100% placement assistance to all at KVCH. We conduct classes regularly on all weekdays and special sessions can also be scheduled on weekends. We also provide fast-track training programs for students or working professionals looking to upgrade themselves.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Introduction to Linux – Ideas & History
- What is Open Source? Linux Origins
- Red Hat Distributions, Linux principles, Linux Usage Basics
- Logging into Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Starting X from the Console, Accessing the Command Line
- Changing your Password, The root User
- Elevating your Privileges, Editing Text Files
- Running Commands, Getting Help, The whatis Command
- The --help Option, Reading Usage Summaries
- The man and info Commands, Documentation
- Linux File Hierarchy Concepts, Current Working Directory
- File and Directory Names, Absolute and Relative Pathnames
- Changing Directories, Listing Directory Contents
- Copying and Moving Files and Directories
- Creating and Removing Files and Directories, Using Nautilus
- Determining File Content, Viewing Files
- bash Introduction, Heritage, and Features
- Command Line Shortcuts, History Tricks
- Command Line Expansion, Command Editing Tricks
- Standard Input and Output
- Redirecting Standard Input and Output
- Overwriting vs Appending, Redirecting Standard Error
- Redirecting Both Standard Output and Error
- Using Pipes To Connect Processes
- Introducing vim, vim basics, Opening, Modifying & Saving Files
- Using Command Mode, Undoing Changes, Visual Mode
- Splitting the Screen, Configuring vi and vim
- Using bash Variables, Local and Environment Variables
- Configuration and Information Variables, Variable Expansion
- Protecting Against Variable Expansion, Aliases
- How bash Expands the Command Line, Types of Shells
- bash Startup and Exit Scripts, Using Variables in Shell Scripts
- The slocate and find Commands, Basic find Examples
- find and Logical Operators, find and Permissions
- find and Numeric Criteria, find and Access Times
- Executing Commands with find, The Gnome Search Tool
- The Linux Security Model, Users and Groups
- Permission Types
- Changing Permissions Using Nautilus
- User and Group ID Numbers
- The/etc/passwd, /etc/shadow/etc/group files
- System Users and Groups, Changing Your Identity
- User Information Commands
- Special & Default Permissions
- Partitions and Filesystems, Inodes and Directories
- cp, mv, rm, and inodes
- Symbolic (or Soft) Links and Hard Links
- The Seven Fundamental Filetypes, Checking Free Space
- Mounting CDs, DVDs, USB Media, and Floppy Disks
- Why Archive Files? Compressing Archives
- Creating, Inspecting & Extracting File from File Archives
- Why Use File Compression? Compression Utilities
- What is a Process? Process States, Viewing Processes
- Sending Signals to Processes, Terminating Processes
- Altering Process Scheduling Priority
- Interactive Process Management Tools
- Running a Process in the Background, Suspending a Process
- Listing Background and Suspended Jobs
- Compound Commands
- Scheduling a Process To Execute Later
- Scheduling Periodic Processes, Crontab File Format
- Boot Sequence, Boot Loader Components
- GRUB and grub.conf, Kernel Initialization
- init Initialization, Run levels, /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit
- /etc/rc.d/rc, System V run levels, /Etc/rc.d/rc.local
- Controlling Services
- RPM Package Manager
- Installing and Removing Software
- Updating a Kernel RPM
- RPM Queries, rpm Verification
- About yum, Using yum
- Searching packages/files
- Configuring Additional Repositories
- Creating a Private Repository
- Red Hat Network Server Entitlements
- Red Hat Network Client
- Kernel Modules, Kernel Images & Variants
- Managing the initrd image
- Accessing Drivers through /dev
- Kernel Configuration with /proc
- sysctl: Persistent Kernel Configuration
- Monitoring Processes and Resources
- Network Time Protocol, syslog Configuration
- Xorg Server Configuration, Remote X Sessions
- Virtual Network Computing, SSH: Secure Shell
- System crontab Files, Daily Cron Jobs, CUPS
- Adding a New User Account, User Private Groups
- Group Administration, Modifying/Deleting Accounts
- Password Aging Policies, Switching Accounts, Sudo
- Network Users, Authentication Configuration
- NIS Client Configuration, LDAP Client Configuration
- File Ownership, Linux File Permissions
- SUID / SGID Executables, The Sticky Bit
- The SGID Directories, Default File Permissions
- Access Control Lists (ACLs), SELinux
- SELinux Targeted Policy, SELinux Management
- Filesystem Management, Device Recognition
- Disk Partitioning, Managing Partitions
- Making Filesystem, Filesystem Labels, tune2fs
- Mount Points and /etc/fstab, Mounting Filesystems
- Handling Swap Files and Partitions
- Mounting NFS Filesystems, Automounter
- Advanced Filesystem Management
- Configuring the Quota System
- Software RAID Configuration & Recovery
- Creating & Resizing Logical Volumes
- Archiving tools, tar, dump/restore, rsync
- Network Interfaces, IPv4 Addresses, Device Aliases
- Routing table, Default gateway, Verify IP connectivity
- Defining Local Host Name, Verify DNS Connectivity
- Network Configuration Utilities
- Transparent Dynamic Configuration
- Ipv6: Dynamic & Static Interface Configuration
- New and Modified Utilities
- Boot Media, Accessing Installer, Installation Method
- Configuring File System, Advanced Partitioning
- Starting Kickstart Installation, Kickstart; %pre, %post
- Hardware Considerations, Preparing Domain-0
- Virtual Resources, Domain-U Configuration
- Domain Management with xm
- Activating Domains on boot
- Method of Fault Analysis, Gathering Data
- Order of the Boot Process
- Filesystem Corruption & Recovery
- Recovery Run-levels, Rescue Environment
- Concepts and Practices, System Faults and Breaches
- Method of Fault Analysis, Benefit of System Monitoring
- Managing Processes by Account
- Service and Network Access Controls
- System Initialization and Service Management
- Service and Application Access Controls
- tcp_wrappers Configuration
- Internet Protocol and Routing
- IPv6: Dynamic & IPv6: Static Interface Configuration
- IPv6: Routing Configuration, Netfilter Overview
- Rules: General Considerations, Connection Tracking
- Network Address Translation (NAT), IPv6 and ip6tables
- Host Name Resolution, DNS-Specific Resolvers
- Trace a DNS Query with dig, Exploring DNS with host
- Service Profile: DNS, Getting Started with BIND
- bindchroot Package, cachingnameserver Package
- Remote Name Daemon Control (rndc)
- The DHCP Service, DHCP Overview
- Configuring an IPv4 DHCP Server
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Network File Service (NFS)
- Port options for the Firewall
- Samba services, Configuring Samba
- Apache Overview
- Apache Server Configuration, Virtual Hosts
- Apache Access Configuration, CGI
- Apache Encrypted Web Server
- Squid Web Proxy Cache
- Essential Email Operation
- Simple Mail Transport Protocol
- Sendmail SMTP Restrictions
- Sendmail Operation
- The Need For Encryption
- Symmetric Encryption
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Public Key Infrastructures
- Digital Certificates
- Account Management
- Account Information (Name Service)
- Name Service Switch (NSS)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)
- PAM Operation, Utilities and Authentication
PART 1: LINUX ESSENTIALS
SESSION 1: GETTING STARTED WITH LINUX
SESSION 2: RUNNING COMMANDS AND GETTING HELP
SESSION 3: BROWSING THE FILESYSTEM
SESSION 4: USING THE BASH SHELL
SESSION 5: STANDARD I/O AND PIPES
SESSION 6-7: VI AND VIM
SESSION 8-9: CONFIGURING THE BASH SHELL
SESSION 10-11: FINDING AND PROCESSING FILES
SESSION 12-14: MANAGING USERS, GROUPS & PERMISSIONS
SESSION 15-17: THE LINUX FILESYSTEM IN-DEPTH
SESSION 18-20: INVESTIGATING AND MANAGING PROCESSES
PART 2: LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
SESSION 21: UNDERSTANDING SYSTEM INITIALIZATION
SESSION 22: PERFORMING PACKAGE MANAGEMENT
SESSION 23: MANAGING KERNEL SERVICES
SESSION 24: MANAGING SYSTEM SERVICES
SESSION 25-26: PERFORMING USER ADMINISTRATION
SESSION 27-28: MANAGING LINUX FILESYSTEM
SESSION 29-30: PERFORMING NETWORK CONFIGURATION
SESSION 31-32: INSTALLING RED HAT LINUX ENTERPRISE EDITION
SESSION 33-34: IMPLEMENTING VIRTUALIZATION WITH XEN
SESSION 35: TROUBLESHOOTING
PART 3: LINUX NETWORK SERVICES AND SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
SESSION 36: MANAGING SYSTEM PERFORMANCE AND SECURITY
SESSION 37: CONFIGURING SYSTEM SERVICE ACCESS CONTROLS
SESSION 38: CONFIGURING NETWORK RESOURCE ACCESS CONTROLS
SESSION 39-40: ORGANIZING NETWORKED SYSTEMS
SESSION 41-42: CONFIGURING NETWORK FILE SHARING SERVICES
SESSION 43-44: MANAGING WEB SERVICES
SESSION 45: CONFIGURING ELECTRONIC MAIL SERVICES
SESSION 46-47: SECURING DATA
SESSION 48-50: PERFORMING ADVANCED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Linux Programming Training in Noida
- Linux Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Linux Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Linux Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Linux Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Linux Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Linux Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Linux Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Linux Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Linux Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes