Live Project Based MCSE training in Noida4.8 out of 5 based on 9124 ratings.
KVCH is the pioneer training hub, that provides best MCSE training and certification in Noida, as per the current industry patterns. Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) is a certification program by Microsoft for the individuals from It backgrounds to gain proficient expertise of various technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem in the IT-sphere. This training enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best MCSE training course.
KVCH is a renowned mentoring company offering best training services and, also recognized as the best MCSE training institute in Noida. We render practical knowledge through real-time projects and dedicated placement assistance. The course curriculum for the MCSE training course is designed to cover advanced Microsoft technologies to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH MCSE training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than ten years of experience. KVCH training modules include both theoretical as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students. It enables candidates to handle difficult and complex situations when stepping into the reality of the IT sector.
KVCH is the best MCSE training center with high tech infrastructure, Here, aspirants master the skills for MCSE that comprises of all the major modules to become a Microsoft Certified Professional. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line. The MCSE training program will help them achieve their goals and get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH offers an excellent MCSE Certification course in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursues training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train hundreds of students around the globe every year for the MCSE training at an affordable price which is customized as per each candidate's requirement of modules and content.
Individuals from IT backgrounds take up MCSE training course to get hands-on experience. We believe in practice what we preach; therefore, each we encourage every candidate to practically conduct each topic to get real-world insights into the Microsoft ecosystem scenario. This practice of comprehensive training allows a candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to apply on their field of work later efficiently.
KVCH is one of the best on-site and off-site training institutes in Noida. KVCH has well-structured modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH, MCSE certification training sessions are conducted during all five days and special weekend classes can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide in-house corporate training for employees for professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
REQUIRED FOUR EXAMS TO COMPLETE MCSE
> 70-740/Course 20740-Installation, Storage, and computer with Windows Server 2016
> 70-741/Course 20741-Networking with Windows Server 2016
> 70-742/Course 20742-Identity with Windows Server 2016
> 70-744/COURSE 20744-SECURING WINDOWS SERVER 2016
20740: Installation, Storage, and Computer with Windows Server 2016
Module 1: Installing, Configuring servers
Introducing Windows Server 2016
Preparing and installing Nano Server and Server Core
Module 2: Configuring local storage
Managing disks in Windows Server
Managing volumes in Windows Server
Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
Configuring sharing in Windows Server 2016
Module 4: Implementing Storage Data Deduplication
Implementing Data Deduplication
Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
Overview of Hyper-V
Configuring storage on Hyper-V host servers
Configuring networking on Hyper-V host servers
Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V
Configuring Hyper-V virtual machines
Managing virtual machines
Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster
Defining levels of availability of Domain Controllers
Backing up and restoring by using Windows Server Backup
Module 8: Implementing failover clustering
Planning a failover DHCP cluster
Creating and configuring a new failover cluster
Maintaining a failover cluster
Module 9: Implementing, Planning FSMO Roles
FSMO Roles and their transfer
Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
Overview of NLB
Configuring an NLB cluster
Planning an NLB implementation
Module 11: Creating and managing deployment OS (WDS)
Introduction to deployment os images
Creating and managing deployment images
Module 12: Managing, monitoring Servers
Overview of Windows Server 2016 monitoring tools
Using Performance Monitor
Monitoring event logs
20741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
Module 1: Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
Planning IPv4 addressing
Configuring an IPv4 host
Managing and troubleshooting IPv4 network connectivity
Module 2: Implementing DHCP
Overview of the DHCP server role
Managing and troubleshooting DHCP
Module 3: Implementing IPv6
Overview of IPv6 addressing
Configuring an IPv6 host
Module 4: Implementing DNS
Implementing DNS servers
Configuring zones in DNS
Configuring name resolution between DNS zones
Configuring DNS integration with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
Configuring advanced DNS settings
Module 5: Implementing and managing IPAM
Overview of IPAM
Managing IP address spaces by using IPAM
Module 6: Remote access in Windows Server 2016
Overview of remote access
Implementing the Web Application Proxy
Module 7: Implementing DirectAccess
Overview of DirectAccess
Implementing DirectAccess by using the Getting Started Wizard
Implementing and managing an advanced DirectAccess infrastructure
Module 8: Implementing VPNs
Module 9: Implementing networking for branch offices
Networking features and considerations for branch offices
Implementing Distributed File System (DFS) for branch offices
Implementing BranchCache for branch offices
Module 10: Configuring advanced networking features
Overview of high performance networking features
20742:Identity with Windows Server 2016
Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
Overview of AD DS
Overview of AD DS domain controllers
Deploying a domain controller
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
Managing user accounts
Managing groups in AD DS
Managing computer objects in AD DS
Using Windows PowerShell for AD DS administration
Implementing and managing OUs
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
Overview of advanced AD DS deployments
Deploying a distributed AD DS environment
Configuring AD DS trusts
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
Overview of AD DS replication
Configuring AD DS sites
Configuring and monitoring AD DS replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
Introducing Group Policy
Implementing and administering GPOs
Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
Implementing administrative templates
Configuring Folder Redirection, software installation, and scripts
Module 7: Configure and Manage Remote Desktop Services(RDS)
Publishing Apps to users
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
Troubleshooting and maintaining CAs
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
How to deploy and manage certificates in an AD DS environment
Deploying and managing certificate templates.
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
Overview of AD FS
AD FS requirements and planning
Deploying and configuring AD FS
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
Overview of AD RMS
Deploying and managing an AD RMS infrastructure
Module 12: Managing the Active Directory database
Managing the Active Directory database
Integrity check and optimization
EXAM 70-744/COURSE 20744A-SECURING WINDOWS SERVER 2016
Module 1: Deploy BitLocker Drive Encryption
Configure BitLocker Group Policy settings
Configure BitLocker on Storage
Configure the EFS data recovery agent
Module 2 : Install and configure WSUS
Create computer groups and configure Automatic Update
Manage updates using WSUS
Troubleshoot WSUS configuration and deployment
Module 3 : Configuring Windows Defender through Group Policy
Specify The Time Of Day To Run A Scheduled Scan
Allow Users To Pause Scan
Module 4 : Implement AppLocker rules
Use this procedure to configure our AppLocker rules from an Active Directory-based Group Policy Object on a Windows Server 2016 domain controller
Module 5: Blocking NT LAN Manager (NTLM) authentication protocol
Network Security: Restrict NTLM: NTLM Authentication In This Domain
■ Network Security: Restrict NTLM: Incoming NTLM Traffic
■ Network Security: Restrict NTLM: Outgoing NTLM Traffic To Remote Servers
■ Network Security: Restrict NTLM: Audit NTLM Authentication In This Domain
■ Network Security: Restrict NTLM: Audit Incoming NTLM Traffic
Module 6: Configure Windows Firewall Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall
Turn Windows Firewall on or off This option allows you to enable or disable Windows Firewall for each network location profile.
Advanced settings with Advanced Firewall Security Settings
Module 7: Configure Security Policy to harden Server Access
User Rights Assignment
User Account Policies
Create File Screens in FSRM
Restrict local logon access to Administrators
Module 8: Additional Security Protection
Disable or uninstall unused services.
Disable or delete unused users.
Follow the Principle of Least Privilege
Ensure all volumes are using the NTFS file system.
Module 9: Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer
detailing missing patches
performs checks on basic security settings
Evaluate information on remediating any issues found
Module 10: Implementing DNS Security
zone to be signed cryptographically
spoofing and cache-tampering
secure DNS infrastructure
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Introduction to Exchange Server
- Exchange Server Family Edition
- Hardware Requirement for Exchange Server 2013
- Introduction of Exchange Server
- Introduction to E-mail Clients MS outlook, Outlook Express & OWA
- Configuring E-mail Clients & Troubleshooting
- Recifients Types (48ER, 800npcontents, public folder)
- Create, Delete, Modify &MOove Recipients
- Resource Mailboxes
- Linked Mailboxes
- Mailbox Management
- Create, Delete & Move Mailbox Database
- Public Folders Implementation
- Address List
- GAL (Global Address List)
- New AddressList
- Office Address List (Address Book)
- Implement & Configuring Retention Policies
- Backup& Restore USER Mailboxes
- Configuring DAG (Database Availability group for Disaster recovery)
- Migration of Exchange Server Mailbox Database between two Forest
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for MCSE Programming Training in Noida
- MCSE Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best MCSE Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for MCSE Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of MCSE Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for MCSE Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for MCSE Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S MCSE Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after MCSE Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for MCSE Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes