Live Project Based CCNA training in Noida4.8 out of 5 based on 7413 ratings.
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. It is the second level of Cisco's five-level certification training. Best CCNA training conducted at KVCH qualifies a technician's ability to install, set up, configure, troubleshoot, and run a medium-sized routed and switched computer network. CCNA expertise is among the most included skills in hiring requirements. They are included more regularly than 97 percent of all skills requested. The requirement for an intimate understanding of network infrastructure and protocols and how they work together has always been relevant. Now, that need is intensifying. CCNA Routing and Switching training provides you with the abilities and competence to flourish in networking, even as technologies continue to evolve
CCNA Training in noida ensures that your IT career path will have seemingly endless opportunities. It has been found that seven out of 10 organizations look for CCNA certified people when they're hiring or promoting. Salaries for CCNA professionals continue to increase, often fueled by a worldwide talent shortage. And your KVCH CCNA Training certification increases your earning potential.
KVCH is the best training center for CCNA that comprises of CCNA Fundamentals, Why CCNA, Key Skills for CCNA, Networking concepts, OSI and Cisco Layer, Router & Switch, RIP, IGRP, and EIGRP, CCNA on real-time projects along with CCNA placement training. The course structure for CCNA training is designed by technology experts to deliver extensive knowledge of CCNA. The course includes Advanced CCNA content and syllabus that instill professionalism among students to help them land in their dream jobs.
KVCH has excellent infrastructure and newly designed labs for students which helps them to pursue and practice several training courses. We believe in practice what we preach. Therefore, CCNA training at KVCH involves a "Hands-on experience" supervised by our highly-experienced corporate experts. Here, we motivate students to conduct each topic practically. The sessions are to enable students to get a better understanding of the real-world scenarios. This approach allows for one to gain knowledge of all the concepts and modules effectively, which they can later apply in their careers.
We provide customized in-house corporate training for employees every year from every corner of the world in CCNA according to the different needs and requirements of modules and content. CCNA Corporate training at KVCH is designed for both students as well as working professionals. We conduct sessions on all five days of the week, and personalized sessions can also be scheduled on weekends. We also provide fast-track employee training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Introduction to Computer Networking concepts
- Perspective on Networking
- The TCP/IP N/Wing Concepts, Protocol, DOD model
- OSI reference model, Cisco Layer, IP addressing
- Ethernet Data-Link Protocols
- IP Address Subnetting Basics, VLSM
- Troubleshooting Of IP Addressing, Network Utilities
- Lab: Network Layer Utilities
- The IOS user interface, Command-line interface
- Router & Switch Administrative Configuration
- Router Interface, Cisco Password, Viewing Saving
- Erase Configuration, Cisco Security Device Manager
- Logging in to Router, Using Help and Editing feature
- Saving a router Configuration
- Setting Your Password
- Password Encryption
- Usernames & SSH
- Setting Hostname, IP address and Clock Rate
- Installing SDM on Machine
- The Internal Component Of Cisco Router
- The Router Boot Sequence
- Managing Configuration Register
- Backing and Restoring the Cisco IOS
- Backing up and restoring Cisco configuration
- Cisco Discovery protocol (CDP) using Telnet
- Resolving hostname
- Backup & Restoring Router IOS
- Backing up The Router Configuration
- Using CDP, Telnet, resolving Hostname
- Basic, Static, Default Routing
- Principal of Routing
- Routing Protoco
- Creating Static Routing, Creating Default routing
- Troubleshooting of Static & default routing
- Configuring Rip, IGRP, Routing loop, Split Horizon
- Holddown, Route Poisoning
- Communicate between RIP v1 and RIP v2
- RIP Timer, EIGRP Feature and Operation
- RIP & IGRP Configuring, RIP v1 and RIP v2
- Debug RIP, Passive-interfaces
- Using EIGRP to support large network, RTP, DUAL
- EIGRP Metric, Configuring EIGRP
- Load balancing with EIGRP, Basic of OSPF
- Configuring & verifying EIGRP, Route Summarization
- Concept of Single Area and Multi Area of OSPF
- Configuring OSPF, Verifying OSPF configuration
- OSPF DR, BDR Election
- OSPF & Loopback Interface
- Configuring OSPF, Neighbors
- OSPF DR and BDR Election
- Virtual LANs, Virtual LAN Concepts
- VLAN & VLAN Trunking Configuration & Verification
- VTP Configuration & Verification
- InterVLAN Routing
- VLAN, Trunking, Inter-Vlan routing
- Troubleshooting SPANNING TREE PROTOCOL
- Spanning Tree Protocol, Rapid STP
- STP Configuration, Verification & Troubleshooting
- STP, STP Port Costs, Switch Priority, RSTP
- Standard & Extended IP Access Control List
- Advances in Managing ACL Configuration
- Standard ACL, Extended ACL
- Named Access List
- WAN Concept & Technology
- IP Services for Internet Access
- Point-to-Point WANs
- PPP Concepts & Configuration
- Basic PPP, CHAP Confiture & Debugging PAP & CHAP
- Frame Relay overview
- Addressing Network Layer Concerns
- Frame Relay, Verification & troubleshooting
- Frame Relay configuration & Address mapping
- Frame Relay & Static Frame Relay Mapping
- Network Address Translation & Translation concepts
- NAT Configuration & Troubleshooting
- VPN fundamentals, IPsec VPNs
- Global Unicast Addressing, Routing & Subnetting
- IPv6 Protocols and Addressing
- Configuring IPv6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- IPv6 Transition Options
- Wireless LAN Concepts
- Deploying WLANs
- Wireless LAN Security
INTRODUCTION TO OSI REFERENCE MODEL
CISCO INTERNETWORK OPERATING SYSTEM (IOS) AND SECURITY DEVICE MANAGER (SDM)
MANAGING A CISCO INTERNETWORK
RIP, IGRP AND EIGRP
EIGRP AND OSPF
HANDS- ON LAB
EIGRP AND OSPF
IP ACCESS CONTROL LISTS
WIDE AREA NETWORKS
FRAME RELAY CONCEPTS
VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS AND NAT
IP VERSION 6
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for CCNA Programming Training in Noida
- CCNA Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best CCNA Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for CCNA Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of CCNA Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for CCNA Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for CCNA Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S CCNA Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after CCNA Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for CCNA Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes