Live Project Based Software Testing training in Noida
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best software testing training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best software testing training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best software testing training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for software testing training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH software testing training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling software testing projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best software testing training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for software testing that comprises of Software Testing Fundamentals, Why Software Testing, Key Skills for Software Testing, Cost of Defect, Hybrid Automation Framework, software testing on real time projects along with software testing placement training. software testing certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of Software Testing with the advanced software testing course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the software testing training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent software testing training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the software testing training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
Software Testing training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar software testing. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best software testing training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH software testing training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- 1. Introduction
- 1. Overviews of Information Technologies Industries
- 2. What is QA and QC?
- 3. IT Organization Process Standard
- 4. Why Software Testing?
- 5. Key Skills for Software Testing
- 6. Responsibilities of Software Testing
- 7. Principle of Software Testing
- 8. Cost of Defect
- 9. Psychologies of software testing
- 10. Project Vs Product
- 11. CMMI Level Vs SDLC Process
- 2. System Development Life Cycle
- 12. What is SDLC?
- 13. Why we Use SDLC Process?
- 14. Types of SDLC Process
- 14.1. Linear Sequential Model
- 14.2. Prototype Model
- 14.3. Incremental Model
- 14.4. Spiral Model
- 14.5. RAD Model
- 14.6. Fish Model
- 14.7. V Model
- 14.8. Agile Methodologies
- 14.9. DevOps Concept and Overviews
- 3. Software Testing Stages and Phases
- 15. What is Business Requirement and System Requirement Specification and Brief Explanation
- 16. Preventive Testing
- 16.1. Formal and Informal
- 16.2. Walkthrough
- 16.3. Inspection
- 16.4. Peer and Technical Overview
- 17. Glass box Testing
- 17.1. Component Testing
- 17.2. Integration Testing
- 18. Specification Based Testing
- 19. Expectation Based Testing
- 20. Acceptance Criteria and Testing
- 21. Release Criteria and Testing
- 22. Maintenance Criteria and Testing
- 4. System Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- 23. STLC Introduction
- 24. STLC Vs SDLC
- 25. Software Testing Strategies and Master Plan
- 26. Software Test Plan
- 27. Software Test Design
- 27.1. Create Test Scenarios
- 27.2. Create Test Cases
- 27.3. Black Box Testing Technique
- 27.4. BVA (Boundary Value Analysis)
- 27.5. ECP (Equivalence Class Portioning)
- 27.6. DT (Decision Table)
- 27.7. STD (State Transition Diagram Method)
- 27.8. DA (Defect Age)
- 27.9. OA (Orthogonal Array Process)
- 27.10. Regular Expression
- 27.11. Case Study
- 28. Software Test Execution Activity
- 5. Database Testing and Database Overviews
- 29. Introduction Database Testing
- 30. Why Database Testing
- 31. Concept of My SQL Database
- 31.1. Introduction SQL
- 31.2. TSQL Vs PSQL
- 31.3. SQL Languages
- 31.4. All Basic Concept of SQL
- 6. Defect Life Cycle
- 32. What is Defect?
- 33. How Many Types of Defect
- 34. Bugzilla Life Cycle
- 35. Bugzilla defect tracking Tools Review and Implementation
- 36. Defect Life Cycle
- 37. Manually Create Defect Report
- 7. Test Closer Activity
- 8. Test Summary Report Preparation
- 9. User Accepting Process
- 10. Why Automation?
- 11. Why Automation Necessary?
- 12. Selenium Introduction
- 13. Selenium RC Architecture
- 14. Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- 15. Selenium Locators
- 16. Selenium User Interaction
- 17. Selenium Synchronization
- 18. Selenium Webdriver API Handling
- 19. Alerts & Windows
- 19.1. Wait Commands
- 19.2. Advance Webdriver Waits
- 19.3. Switch Commands
- 19.5. Handling I frame using Selenium WebDriver
- 19.6. Interact with Elements inside an I frame
- 20. Action & Robot Class
- 20.1. Drag and Drop in Selenium Webdriver
- 20.2. Mouse Hover action in Selenium Webdriver
- 21. Data Driven Approach
- 21.1. Download Apache POI
- 21.2. Add Apache POI Jars
- 21.3. Data Driven Framework (Apache POI – Excel)
- 22. Log4j Logging
- 21.4. Log4j Introduction
- 21.5. Download Log4J
- 21.6. Add Log4j Jar
- 21.7. Log4j LogManager
- 21.8. Log4j Appenders
- 23. TestNG Framework
- 23.1 TestNG
- 23.2 Install TestNG in Eclipse
- 23.3 TestNG Test Case
- 23.4 TestNG Test Suite
- 23.5 TestNG Annotations, Groups & OnDepends
- 23.6 TestNG Prioritizing & Sequencing
- 23.7 TestNG Reporters & Asserts
- 23.8 TestNG Parameters & Data Provider
- 23.9 TestNG Data Provider with Excel
- 23.10 Multi Browser, Cross Browser & Parallel Testing using TestNG
- 23.11 TestNG Listeners
- 24. Database Connections
- 25. Page Object Model
- 26. Modular Driven Framework
- 27. Data Driven Framework
- 28. User Defined Function
- 29. Object Repository
- 30. Hybrid Automation Framework
- 31. Keyword Driven Framework
- 34.1. Keyword Driven Framework – Introduction
- 34.2. Steps to Set up Keyword Driven Framework
- 34.3. Identify and Implement Action Keywords
- 34.4. Set Up Data Engine – Apache POI (Excel)
- 34.5. Use of Java Reflection Class
- 34.6. Set Up Java Constant Variables
- 34.7. Test Suite Execution Engine
- 34.8. Exception Handling
- 34.9. Test Result Reporting
- 34.10. Data Driven Technique
- 34.11. Framework for Manual Testers
- 32. Framework Design principles
- 34.12. Factory design principle in Selenium Tests
- 34.13. Object Repository using Properties file
- 34.14. Object Repository for Selenium using JSON
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Software Testing Training in Noida
- Software Testing training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Software Testing training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Software Testing training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Software Testing training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Software Testing Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Software Testing Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Software Testing Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Software Testing Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Software Testing Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes