Live Project Based Embedded Systems training in Noida
Embedded Systems are also known as Integrated systems is a dedicated computer system developed for one or two specific functions. This is a part of a complete device system that includes hardware, like mechanical and electrical components which makes this an embedded system. An embedded system is designed to perform certain tasks only, unlike a general-purpose computer which is engineered to manage a wide variety of processing tasks. An Embedded Systems are developed such that design engineers may cost, size, power consumptions, reliability, and performance.
The most important advantage of Embedded Systems is that it only performs one task at a time which makes the performance very good. This makes Embedded Systems cost efficient as well, without compromising the quality and performance level. Therefore, there is a high requirement for Embedded Systems engineers in the ever-changing IT Industry.
KVCH is one of the frontrunners in providing the Best Embedded Systems Training. We provide the Best Training for Embedded Systems as per the industry requirements so that candidates can land their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH is a well-renowned training company providing the Best Embedded Systems Training through its live project training and a dedicated placement cell for all. This is an instructor-led program which is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all modules extending from basic to advanced level. The training is provided by industrial experts having more than 10 years experience in live project training. KVCH provides both onsite and offsite training which enables students to have an ideal environment so that they can tackle difficult situations when they enter the IT sector.
KVCH is the Best training center for Embedded Systems that comprises of Overview of Embedded systems and Why Embedded Systems, Key Skills for Embedded Systems, Embedded Systems principles, Microcontroller, LED Matrix, PIC, ADC Programming, Pyroelectric IR & TSOP, Relays, EEPROM, Embedded systems on real-time projects along with Embedded Systems placement training.
KVCH Embedded Systems Training has been designed by the top technology experts to provide advanced knowledge of Embedded Systems with the advanced Embedded Systems course content and syllabus. The course structure has been developed by technology experts that will help them achieve their goals in their careers.
KVCH is an excellent choice for Embedded Systems Training as we have a specifically designed infrastructure and labs for students which enables them to have a great experience of learning multiple courses at KVCH. Every year we train thousands of students around the globe through onsite and offsite training, at affordable prices customized especially for each student according to their modules and content.
We believe in giving students a "hands-on experience" therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic discussed in a classroom for proper implementation of knowledge gained during Embedded Systems Training in their preferred field of work.
KVCH is the Best Training Institute providing 100% placement assistance. We provide a well-structured module and course program customized especially for students/working professionals/corporates. KVCH Embedded Systems Training is conducted on all weekdays and special sessions on weekends can also be arranged. We also provide fast-track Embedded Systems Training for students and professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge of latest technology instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- 1 Introduction to Embedded System
- PIC Microcontroller Introduction
- Software Installation
- 2 GPIO Introduction – Theory
- LED Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical : Glowing LEDs in a pattern or your choice.
- LED Matrix & LED Matrix Displays - Theory
- Practical 1 : Generating Patterns on LED Matrix
- Practical 2: Displaying Alphabets & Numbers on LED Matrix
- 3 Project 1: LED Matrix Advertisement Display
- 4 Seven Segment Displays - Theory
- Practical 3: Displaying Digits on Seven Segment Display
- Project 2: Digital Clock using 4 Seven Segment Displays
- Buzzer Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 4: Generating Beeps through Buzzer
- 5 Graphical LCD Introduction & Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 5: Displaying Characters on GLCD
- 6 GLCD Continued..
- Practical 6: Displaying Pictures on GLCD
- Practical 7: Creating animations on GLCD
- 7 Switch Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 8: ON/OFF LED/Buzzer with a Switch
- Project 3: Stop Watch using Seven Segment Displays & a Switch
- 8 Keypad Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 9: Writing text on GLCD using Keypad
- Project 4: Car Game using Keypad and GLCD
- 9 ADC – Theory
- IR Sensors & Applications - Theory
- Practical 10: Detecting White & Black Surface
- Project 5: Visitor counter using IR and 7 Segment Display
- Project 6: Wireless Remote using IR & Keypad
- 10 Pyroelectric IR & TSOP – Theory
- Practical 11: Decoding TV Remote Control Inputs
- Project 7: TV Remote Controlled LED Matrix Display
- 11 Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor - Theory
- Practical 12: Detecting Motion using PIR Sensor
- Project 8 : Anti Theft System for Homes
- Relays - Theory
- Practical 13 : Operating Solenoid Valve/100W Bulb using Relay
- Project 9 : Automatic Water Tap using PIR & Solenoid Valve
- 12 Interfacing Capacitive Touch Screen with PIC - Theory
- Practical 14: Displaying Touch screen coordinates on GLCD
- Practical 15: Calibrating Touch Screen with GLCD
- Project 10: Drawing Touch Pad
- 13 Touch HMIs – Theory
- Project 11: Making Printer HMI using GLCD & Capacitive Touch
- 14 Revision & Queries
- 15 PWM – Theory
- Interfacing speaker with PIC - Theory
- Practical 16: Generating different tones from speaker
- Project 12: Graphical Touch Piano using GLCD, Touch Screen & Speaker
- 16 EEPROM – Theory
- Practical 17 : Storing & Reading data from EEPROM
- Project 13 : Recording & Playing tones with Graphical Piano
- 17 Accelerometer Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 18 : Reading & displaying accelerometer values on GLCD
- Project 14 : Surface Level Indicator using Accelerometer, GLCD & Touch
- Project 15 : Ball Puzzle Game using LED Matrix & Accelerometer
- 18 DC Motor Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 19: Automatic rotation in forward & backward direction
- Project 16: Self Balancing Robot using DC Motors & Accelerometer
- Project 17: Propeller Display
- 19 Stepper Motor Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 20: Rotating Steper Motor at a particular Angle
- Project 18: Automatic Moving Camera Stand which records movement given by keypad & moves accordingly
- 20 Servo Motor Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 21: Rotating servo at a specific angle
- Project 19: Mini CNC Drawing Machine with Graphical Touch HMI
- 21 Temperature Sensor Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 22: Displaying sensor values on GLCD
- Project 20: Digital Thermometer
- Project 21: High Temperature Alarm with Graphical Touch HMI
- 22 RFID Module Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 23: Reading RFID Tags and displaying value on GLCD
- Project 22: RFID based Door Lock
- 23 Zigbee Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 24 : Sending/Receiving data via zigbee
- Project 23 : Digital Piano with wireless Touch Keyboard
- 24 Bluetooth Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practicle 25: Sending/Receiving data via bluetooth
- Project 24: 2-Player Tic Tac Toe Game with Touch HMI
- 25 GSM Module interfacing with PIC – Theory
- AT Commands - Theory
- Practical 26 : Retrieving & displaying network information on GLCD
- Practical 27 : Sending/Receiving SMS
- Practical 28 : Making/Receiving Calls
- 26 GSM Continued..
- Project 25 : Making a Touch Mobile Phone with SMS & Calls handling App
- 27 Internet of Things (IoT) – Theory
- Data Sending Techniques to Server - Theory
- Learning GPRS Connectivity
- Practical 29 :Sending data to server via http
- Practical 30 :Sending data to server via TCP/IP
- 28 IoT Continued..
- Project 26 :Remote Location Data Logger (GPRS Based)
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Embedded Systems Training in Noida
- Embedded Systems training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Embedded Systems training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Embedded Systems training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Embedded Systems training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Embedded Systems Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Embedded Systems Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Embedded Systems Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Embedded Systems Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Embedded Systems Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes