Live Project Based ERP PLM training in Noida
PLM in ERP stands for Product Lifecycle Management. It is one of the parts for ERP Business One software and based on NetWeaver architecture. Hence it is also known as ERP NetWeaver PLM. It contains collections of solutions for handling the complete product related processes.
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best ERP PLM training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best ERP PLM training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best ERP PLM training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for ERP PLM training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH ERP PLM training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling ERP PLM projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best ERP PLM training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for ERP PLM that comprises of Overview of ERP PLM and, ERP PLM on real time projects along with ERP PLM placement training. ERP PLM certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of ERP PLM with the advanced ERP PLM course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the ERP PLM training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent ERP PLM training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the ERP PLM training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
ERP PLM training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar ERP PLM. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best ERP PLM training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH ERP PLM training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
ERP PLM Training Course Syllabus in Noida
- Program and project management
- Life-Cycle Data Management
- Life-Cycle Collaboration
- Enterprise asset management
- Quality management
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Using the document info record
- Object links to other SAP R/3 objects
- Managing original files
- Storage of Original files in secure areas
- Document distribution
- Internet Scenarios
- Characteristics maintenance
- Class maintenance
- Object classification
- Options for using the classification system to find objects
- Class hierarchies and characteristic inheritance
- Object dependencies in classification
- Customizing, including maintaining class types and classifiable object types
- Applications of classification
- Course Content Planning & budgeting Scheduling & capacity planning
- Execution Response to changes Completion and analysis Notes
- Organization of Plant Maintenance
- Technical objects
- Breakdown maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Spare parts
- Preventive maintenance (maintenance plan)
- Project-oriented maintenance (short overview)
- Work clearance management (short overview)
- Mobile solutions (short overview)
- Reporting and analysis
- Structuring of Functional Locations
- Using, Classifying and Customizing Equipment
- Usage of Maintenance Bills of Materials
- Customizing for Bills of Material
- Working with and customizing Serial Numbers
- Measuring Points and Counters
- Object Services
- Partners and Addresses
- Status Management
- Task List Management & Customizing
- Single Cycle Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Planning with Strategy: Time-Based Maintenance Strategy
- Strategy Plan Scheduling (Time-Based)
- Maintenance Planning with Strategy: Performance-Based
- Maintenance Plan Scheduling (Performance-Based)
- Maintenance Planning with Cycles of Different Dimensions
- Maintenance-Plan-Based Sales of Services
- Condition-Based Maintenance
- Maintenance-Plan-Based Test Equipment Management
- User Interface: SAP GUI, Enterprise Portal, Mobile Solutions
- Notification Category and Type
- Configuration of the Notification Interface
- Priorities, Field Selection and Object Information
- Catalogs and Catalog Profiles
- Setting up an Order Type, Work Center, Capacity Planning
- Scheduling, Permits, Workflows, Printing
- Material Availability Check
- Completion Confirmation
- Cost flow in the maintenance process (estimated costs, planned costs, actual costs)
- Period end closing process for maintenance orders including settlement
- Budgeting and cost planning (individual budgets, maintenance projects, investments, maintenance budgets)
- Plant Maintenance Information System (info structure, update)
- Key figures and queries in Business Information Warehouse (BW) relevant to Plant Maintenance
- Overview of Work Clearance Management
- Asset Structuring
- Work Clearance Management Architecture
- Approval and Permit Process
- Lockout / Tagout Process
- Integration of WCM with Maintenance Processing
- Further functions
- Business Process
- How PLM Module work in R/3
- Implementation Training
- Integration with other Modules
- Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Overview of my SAP PLM with the key functional areas:
Document Management Functions:
3. Configuring, maintaining and using the system to classify objects:
4. Complex Plant Maintenance projects (such as shutdowns or revisions) in Enterprise Asset Management:
5. Plant Maintenance in Enterprise Asset Management and SAP solution portfolio:
6. Structuring and Managing Technical Objects:
7. Schedule Work and Maintenance Planning
8. Customizing settings for Maintenance Processing.
9. Integration between Maintenance Order Processes and Financial and Management Accounting
10. Work Clearance Management:
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for ERP PLM Programming Training in Noida
- ERP PLM Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best ERP PLM Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for ERP PLM Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of ERP PLM Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for ERP PLM Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for ERP PLM Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S ERP PLM Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after ERP PLM Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for ERP PLM Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes