Live Project Based PLC SCADA 6 months training in Noida4.9 out of 5 based on 7288 ratings.
KVCH India program builds a powerful training tool that can be implemented in classrooms as well as in the industry. We offer wide range of programs for Live Project 6 Months PLC SCADA Training in Noida under the guidance of the best industrial experts. We are continuously awarded for the past 10 years as the Best 6 months PLC SCADA training Institute in Noida.
Six Months PLC SCADA Training in Noida includes from basic to advance level modules designed for both students and working professionals.
Globalization has brought up with new opportunities in the market creating a pool of jobs for the graduate students. In order to hold up with the everyday growing demand the universities holds the responsibilities to produce students with excellent skills and experience.
6 Months Based PLC SCADA Training Course in Noida is very essential to make student who is pursuing MCA, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, MBA course and they should be aware of the real working environment in industries and to prepare them to handle any kind of obstacles that occur. It is a roadway that allows students to apply their theoretical knowledge practically and opens door to new opportunities. At KVCH, we assure that the performance of each student is up to the standards of the IT industry.
At KVCH once the student opts for 6 months PLC SCADA Training they get to experience the real working environment of the IT industry. Our team of expert senior trainers work together to ensure the development of set of skills for each individual. Our experts with hands-on experience on the technology and working experience makes sure to deliver the best to the students while working on LIVE project.
KVCH is the renowned 6 months PLC SCADA Training Center in Noida providing world class education to students.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
Industrial Training in PLC SCADA is a modular 6 months course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in PLC SCADA comprises of
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- History of PLC
- Difference between relay, contactor & PLC logic PLC architecture
- A detailed description of different PLC modules & cards
- Application and Advantage of PLCs.
- Architecture of a PLC.
- Source and Sink type of PLC.
- Programming Language of a PLC.
- Hardware over View of Mitsubishi series of PLC.
- Controls Wiring of PLC.
- Data files used in a PLC.
- Interfacing with Relay.
- Control circuit designing with feedback concept.
- Interfacing proximity sensor with PLC.
- Communication with PC.
- Wiring different field device to PLC.
- Simulator analysis of a PLC Programming.
- Uploading, Downloading & Monitoring programs.
- Introduction to SFD, Instruction List and Ladder Logic. Monitoring/Modifying Data table values.
- Hands on experience on real time applications.
- Fault finding/troubleshooting and documentation.
- Why I/O configuration is required?
- How the I/O modules are addressed for AB & Siemens – PLCs
- First steps with the programming device Introducing the basic ladder logic
- Instructions, contacts, coils, and PLC scan.
- A look at the instructions covered in all PLCs.
- Each instruction being illustrated by application specific program examples The instructions covered are:- NO/NC, Set, Reset, Timers, Counters, Comparison, Arithmetic, Logical & Move functions
- An introduction to communication options available for the type of PLCs
- Comparison b/w Gate, Relay ladder & PLC logic.
- Description of using Memory bit in a programming.
- Mathematical Concept ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV and etc.
- Logical Concept AND, ANI, OR, ORI, EXOR, NOT etc.
- Special Function MOV, SET, RST, CMP, INC, DEC.
- Programming based on Timer and Counter.
- Advance Control function programming.
- Introduction to SCADA Software.
- Creating new SCADA Project.
- GUI Designing.
- Tag Substitutions.
- Dynamic Process Graphic.
- Real Time and Historical Trend.
- Alarms & Event.
- Recipe Management.
- Attaching controls to graphic object, Sizing, Blinking, Filling, Analog Entry, Movement of Objects and Visibility.
- SCADA and Networking.
- Communication with PLC.
- Interfacing SCADA via Excel, via PLC, via Relay, via Motor/LED. Fault finding/Troubleshooting.
- Creating a new SCADA application
- Creating Database of Tags
- Creating & Editing graphic display with animation
- Data Entry / Start Stop command
- Analog entry
- Creating & Accessing Real-time Trends
- Creating & Accessing Historical Trends
- Creating Alarms & Events
- Writing logic through script
- Application script
- Data Change
- Window script
- Special functions
- Connectivity with the different hardware
- Communication protocols
- Communication with PLC
- Communication with Data Acquisition System Connectivity between software
- Communication with Excel
- Communication with Visual Basic
- Commissioning the network nodes
- Troubleshooting the application
- Fundamentals of AC Drive
- Block diagram of AC drive
- Configuration of different drives
- Control of drive with and without PLC
- Various applications of AC Drive
- Interfacing with PLC
- Basic principle of Relay working.
- Making AND, OR gate, NOT gate logic circuit.
- Interfacing relay with sensor.
- Relay based Control designing.
- Interconnection between Different Relay & Switch`s.
- DOL Starter.
- Forward And Reverse DOL.
- Star Delta Starter (including timer).
- Interlocking Circuit.
- Inching process.
- Contactor Based control Diagram.
- Basic Principle of Industrial Timer.
- Delay generation.
- Wiring connection of timer to the different device.
- Controlling switching between different devices.
- Interfacing with relay and contactor.
- Alarm generation.
- Introduction to various Sensors/Instrumentation used in Industry.
- Temperature measurement (Thermocouple, RTD, thermistor).
- Working on the proximity sensor.
- Introduction to limit switch.
- Working on the photo electric sensor.
- Temperature controller.
- Level sensor.
- Flow measurement and its working principle.
- Pressure measurement and its working principle.
- LVDT Displacement Sensor.
- Load and level measurement.
- Solenoid valve working and it`s Principle.
- Making Switches by using Sensor.