Live Project Based Digital Marketing 6 months training in Noida4.9 out of 5 based on 8844 ratings.
KVCH India program builds a powerful training tool that can be implemented in classrooms as well as in the industry. We offer wide range of programs for Live Project 6 Months Digital Marketing Training in Noida under the guidance of the best industrial experts. We are continuously awarded for the past 10 years as the Best 6 months Digital Marketing training Institute in Noida.
Six Months Digital Marketing Training in Noida includes from basic to advance level modules designed for both students and working professionals.
Globalization has brought up with new opportunities in the market creating a pool of jobs for the graduate students. In order to hold up with the everyday growing demand the universities holds the responsibilities to produce students with excellent skills and experience.
6 Months Based Digital Marketing Training Course in Noida is very essential to make student who is pursuing MCA, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, MBA course and they should be aware of the real working environment in industries and to prepare them to handle any kind of obstacles that occur. It is a roadway that allows students to apply their theoretical knowledge practically and opens door to new opportunities. At KVCH, we assure that the performance of each student is up to the standards of the IT industry.
At KVCH once the student opts for 6 months Digital Marketing Training they get to experience the real working environment of the IT industry. Our team of expert senior trainers work together to ensure the development of set of skills for each individual. Our experts with hands-on experience on the technology and working experience makes sure to deliver the best to the students while working on LIVE project.
KVCH is the renowned 6 months Digital Marketing Training Center in Noida providing world class education to students.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
Industrial Training in Digital Marketing is a modular 6 months course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Digital Marketing comprises of
- Understanding about Internet , websites , domain , web server , web hosting etc.
- Planning of a website
- HTML Basic
- About CMS and creating website in
- What is SEO?
- What are search engines and their functions ?
- Understanding traffic , keywords etc.
- What is onpage SEO?
- Keyword Research With Google Keyword Planner
- Domain Selection & URL Structuring
- Head Section Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Redirection Tags
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Density, Spamming Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)
- Image Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Robots File Creation
- Sitemap Creation & Submission (html and xml)
- Website Tracking Tools (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools)
- What is Off page SEO?
- Why Off page is Important
- What are Backlinks?
- Backlinks Creation Methods
- Difference Between Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Page Rank
- How to Increase Google Page Rank
- Web Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submission
- Comment Blogging
- Classifieds Posting
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchange (One way, two way and three way)
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
- Understanding in organic search results
- Introduction to Google adwords & PPC advertising
- Overview of Microsoft Adcenter (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google adwords account
- Understanding adwords account structure
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc.
- Types of Advertising campaigns-Search, Display, Video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- How does adwords rank ads
- Understanding adwords algorithm (adrank) in detail with examples
- What is quality score
- Why quality score is important What is CTR?
- Why CTR is important Understanding bids
- Advanced level bid strategies
- Enhanced CPC
- What are flexible bidding strategies
- Understanding ad-extensions
- Types of ad-extensions
- Adding ad-extensions in our Campaign
- Creating adgroups
- Finding relevant adgroups options using tool
- Creating adgroups using tool
- Understanding keywords
- Finding relevant keywords
- Adding keywords in ad-group using keyword planner tool
- Understanding types of keywords Board, Phrase, Exact, Synonym & Negative
- Examples of types of keywords
- Creating ads
- Understanding ad metrics Display & destination URL
- How to write a compelling ad copy
- Best & worst examples of ads Creating ads
- Tracking Performance/Conversion
- What is conversion tracking Why is it important
- How to set up conversion tracking
- Adding tracking code in your website
- Checking conversion stats
- Optimizing Search Campaigns
- What is social media
- Understanding the existing social media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different than others
- Understanding Facebook marketing practical session
- Creating Facebook Page
- Increasing fans on fan page
- How to do marketing on fan page (with examples)
- Fan engagement
- Important apps to do fan page merketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Types of Facebook advertising
- Best practices for Facebook advertising
- Creating Facebook advertising campaign
- Targeting in ad campaign
- Payment module-CPC vs CPM-CPA
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Using power editor tool for adv.
- Introduction to Google analytics
- How Google analytics works
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Gooogle analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- Hot to add analytics code in website
- Understanding goals and conversion how to setup goals?
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate how to reduce bounce rate
- How to setup goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
- Fundamentals of Mobile marketing
- App Store optimization
- Creating mobile website through wordpress
- Advertising on mobile (App & Web)
- Targeting ads on Apps Targeting via location
- Targeting ads on search engine
- Content Marketing on mobile
- Mobile strategy-segmentations option targeting and difference
- SMS marketing
- What is Adsense
- How to get approved for Adsense
- Cool trick to get Adsense approval by Google
- Using your adsense account interface Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our Free theme
- What is Blogging
- How to Blog
- What is Wordpress and How to Create with Wordpress
- Wordpress Themes and Plugins