Live Project Based DCS and Panel Designing 6 months training in Noida4.9 out of 5 based on 5842 ratings.
KVCH India program builds a powerful training tool that can be implemented in classrooms as well as in the industry. We offer wide range of programs for Live Project 6 Months DCS and Panel Designing Training in Noida under the guidance of the best industrial experts. We are continuously awarded for the past 10 years as the Best 6 months DCS and Panel Designing training Institute in Noida.
Six Months DCS and Panel Designing Training in Noida includes from basic to advance level modules designed for both students and working professionals.
Globalization has brought up with new opportunities in the market creating a pool of jobs for the graduate students. In order to hold up with the everyday growing demand the universities holds the responsibilities to produce students with excellent skills and experience.
6 Months Based DCS and Panel Designing Training Course in Noida is very essential to make student who is pursuing MCA, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, MBA course and they should be aware of the real working environment in industries and to prepare them to handle any kind of obstacles that occur. It is a roadway that allows students to apply their theoretical knowledge practically and opens door to new opportunities. At KVCH, we assure that the performance of each student is up to the standards of the IT industry.
At KVCH once the student opts for 6 months DCS and Panel Designing Training they get to experience the real working environment of the IT industry. Our team of expert senior trainers work together to ensure the development of set of skills for each individual. Our experts with hands-on experience on the technology and working experience makes sure to deliver the best to the students while working on LIVE project.
KVCH is the renowned 6 months DCS and Panel Designing Training Center in Noida providing world class education to students.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
Industrial Training in DCS and Panel Designing is a modular 6 months course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in DCS and Panel Designing comprises of
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- Introduction to control system
- Applications of DCS system
- Architectural evolution for DCS
- Hardware architecture of DCS
- Power supply
- I/O modules
- Communication bus
- Operator and Engineering station
- Comparison between the hardware PLC & DCS
- AC Motor and its working.
- Introduction to Stepper and Servo motor.
- Motor control circuit, interlocking circuit.
- Introduction to AC Drives & application.
- Drive Parameter programming.
- VFD controlling through Keypad, External switch and PLC.
- Basic Criteria for drives selection.
- Drive Control Panel system designing.
- Type of Switches: - PB, E- PB, Toggle Switches, Selector switches, Limit Switches.
- Introduction to Contactor and it’s working.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker.
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker.
- Over Load Relay.
- Motor Protection Circuit Breaker.
- Basic of Control & power drawing.
- General wiring guidelines in a panel Designing.
- Panel Indicator (Multifunction meter, ammeter, Voltmeter).
- Preparation of general arrangement diagrams, busbar sizing.
- Electrical Protection.
- General wiring guidelines / practices.
- Load management (connected load, running load, load factor).
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of control circuit in live panels.
- Architecture of P&ID s Control Structure
- Detailed Working with P&ID’s
- Software AutoCAD- 2D & 3D
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Applied Diagrams to PLC