Live Project Based MCSE training in Bhopal
KVCH provides the best training in MCSE in Bhopal , that helps an individual to gain advantage in the industry and secure the best opportunities in the market . MCSE training program is designed for both students and working professionals to gain insight and experience the world of technology.
There is an increase in demand for the software engineers and companies are looking to hire the best candidates in the market. Being professionally qualified and skilled in a technology provide a candidate with better chances to land on their dream jobs.
KVCH has well-equipped resources and high tech infrastructure that enables the student to take lead in the industry by working on LIVE projects and learning various essential aspects of MCSE includes 7 modules.
- Module 1 including Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 .
- Module 2 includes Configure and Manage Active Directory.
- Module 3 includes Implement Business Continuity and disaster recovery.
- Module 4 includes Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure .
- Module 5 includes Implementing and Advanced Server Infrastructure.
- Module 6 includes Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Module 7 includes Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
The training provides a career edge to the students and working professional who looking for great career growth. As the competition in the industry its extensive it becomes essential for the aspirants to upgrade themselves regularly as per the changing needs of the industry.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Introduction to Exchange Server
- Exchange Server Family Edition
- Hardware Requirement for Exchange Server 2013
- Introduction of Exchange Server
- Introduction to E-mail Clients MS outlook, Outlook Express & OWA
- Configuring E-mail Clients & Troubleshooting
- Recifients Types (48ER, 800npcontents, public folder)
- Create, Delete, Modify &MOove Recipients
- Resource Mailboxes
- Linked Mailboxes
- Mailbox Management
- Create, Delete & Move Mailbox Database
- Public Folders Implementation
- Address List
- GAL (Global Address List)
- New AddressList
- Office Address List (Address Book)
- Implement & Configuring Retention Policies
- Backup& Restore USER Mailboxes
- Configuring DAG (Database Availability group for Disaster recovery)
- Migration of Exchange Server Mailbox Database between two Forest