Live Project Based DCS and Panel Designing training in Bhopal
KVCH is the pioneer of education and also the Best DCS and Paneel Designing Training Institute in Bhopal , . We provide our candidates with latest curriculum on the technology that helps them to secure best jobs in the industry . The training program is designed for both students and working professionals who are looking for a career in this field.
The DCS and Panel Designing Training in Bhopal , , comprises of both practical and theoretical sessions but students are encouraged to focus and grab the technology conceptually.
With experience of more than 25 years , we have delivered thousands of well qualified students to the IT industry . We conduct various campus drives for all the KVCH students . Our specialized placement cell provide assistance and guidance to the aspirants looking for jobs.
At KVCH , we have well qualified experienced trainers who have years of experience in dealing with the LIVE Projects . Students are introduced to both basic and professional level projects based where they learn various skills of DCS and Panel Designing like DCS architecture ,VFD also known as AC drivers along with Control panel system designing . Candidates will be introduced to concepts of AutoCAD which will enable them to gain insight into wiring and control panel controls. And also , candidates will learn and experience the working of different switches, controllers during the training program.
We help aspirants to gain required skills and knowledge and aid them with the best placement programs.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- Introduction to control system
- Applications of DCS system
- Architectural evolution for DCS
- Hardware architecture of DCS
- Power supply
- I/O modules
- Communication bus
- Operator and Engineering station
- Comparison between the hardware PLC & DCS
- AC Motor and its working.
- Introduction to Stepper and Servo motor.
- Motor control circuit, interlocking circuit.
- Introduction to AC Drives & application.
- Drive Parameter programming.
- VFD controlling through Keypad, External switch and PLC.
- Basic Criteria for drives selection.
- Drive Control Panel system designing.
- Type of Switches: - PB, E- PB, Toggle Switches, Selector switches, Limit Switches.
- Introduction to Contactor and it’s working.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker.
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker.
- Over Load Relay.
- Motor Protection Circuit Breaker.
- Basic of Control & power drawing.
- General wiring guidelines in a panel Designing.
- Panel Indicator (Multifunction meter, ammeter, Voltmeter).
- Preparation of general arrangement diagrams, busbar sizing.
- Electrical Protection.
- General wiring guidelines / practices.
- Load management (connected load, running load, load factor).
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of control circuit in live panels.
- Architecture of P&ID s Control Structure
- Detailed Working with P&ID’s
- Software AutoCAD- 2D & 3D
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Applied Diagrams to PLC