Live Project Based Telecom 101 training in Noida
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best telecom 101 training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best telecom 101 training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best telecom 101 training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for telecom 101 training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH telecom 101 training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling Telecom 101 projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best telecom 101 training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for Telecom 101 that comprises of Overview of telecom 101 and, telecom 101 on real time projects along with telecom 101 placement training. telecom 101 certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of telecom 101 with the advanced Telecom 101 course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the telecom 101 training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent telecom 101 training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the telecom 101 training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
telecom 101 training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar Telecom 101. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best telecom 101 training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH telecom 101 training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- The Current and future State of the Telecom Industry
- Brief History and Evolution of the Industry
- The Telecom Industry: past, present and emerging trends
- Structure of the Public Network
- Current Industry Trends
- Triple Play and Quad Play
- Carrier Categories
- Circuit-Switched vs. Packet-Switched Networks
- Digital Trunking
- Digitizing Voice
- Transmission Mediums
- Access Network Technologies
- Voice Services
- Hybrid Fiber/Coax (HFC)
- DOCSIS: High-Speed Cable Modem Service
- Packet Cable
- Broadband PON
- Gigabit PON
- Ethernet PON
- Quad Play Networks
- Packet-Switched Networks
- Voice over IP and Unified Communications
- Video Technology and Services
- Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Mobile Cellular Networks
- Introduction to 4G Networks
- Basic Voice Characteristics (Pitch, Volume)
- Analog Voice Transmission Analog transmission concepts (bandwidth, modulation)
- Converting sound to 4 kHz analog signals
- Digital Voice Transmission Digital transmission concepts (capacity, bits-per-second)
- Converting sound to digital signals (PCM, codecs)
- Compensating for Transmission Impairments (Attenuation, Noise, Delay, Jitter)
- The Telephone and the Local Loop
- The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
- PSTN Switching Hierarchy (Class 5, Class 4/Tandem, Class 3, 2 and 1)
- Loops and trunks
- Local, Long Distance and International Service Providers
- Transmission Media: Copper, Fiber and Radio
- Time Division Multiplexing (TDM)
- Digital Transmission
- Digital voice, video and data; DS0, DS1, DS3
- Transmission Systems
- Optical Networking
- Signaling in the Telephone System
- Basic Public Network Topology Intra-LATA services
- Inter-LATA services
- Equal access procedures
- Dial around services and providers
- Principles of Voice Traffic Engineering
- Erlang-B Concepts
- Signaling System 7 (SS7)
- North American Digital Hierarchy (DS0, DS1/T1, DS3/T3)
- The International Digital Hierarchy (E1, E3)
- Optical-based Digital Circuit Standards
- Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)
- The International Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
- Conventional Subscriber Access Alternatives
- Analog subscriber lines
- ISDN: Integrated Services Digital Network (BRI, PRI)
- T1/E1, T3/E3, SONET and DWDM
- Overview of the CO, Local Loop, Home CPE, xDSL, DSLAM, ATM, PPP and IP
- HFC, FTTN, FTTC and FTTB
- DSL Access Multiplexer (DSLAM)
- Wireless services (cellular, PCS, Fixed)
- Call Centers
- PBX and Centrex Features Automatic route selection (ARS)
- Direct inward dial (DID)
- Voice mail
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Voice recognition systems
- Automated call distributors (ACD)
- Call Center Calculations
- Erlang-C Concepts
- Convergence of Voice and Data
- Unified Communications
- Voice and Data Communications Requirements
- The OSI 7-layer Reference Model
- Virtual Circuit-based Wide Area
- Leased Lines, X.25, ISDN, Frame Relay, ATM, and IP
- Overview of IPv4/IPv6
- Network Convergence: Voice and Data
- What is Convergence?
- Voice Compression
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Overview of SIGTRAN, MGCP/MEGACO, and SIPOverview o IPTV
- Overview of QoS
- Overview of MPLS and VPLS
- concepts; fixed and mobile
- Overview of SATCOM and VSAT
- Fundamentals of Cellular and PCS Wireless: 2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G
- Global standards and regulations
- Operations Administration Maintenance and Provisioning (OAM&P)
- Interconnection and interoperability
- The future of voice and data telecommunications
- IMS and SIP
- LTE and LTE Advanced
- MPLS and MPLS VPNs
- Mobile IP
INTRODUCTION TO TELECOM
Carrier Access Network Architectures
Basic Voice Telephony
Telecom Network Components, Terms and Concepts
The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
Access and Transport Networks
Private Voice and Converged Networks
Introduction to Data Networking
Overview of Wireless Technologies
Review of Advanced Topics
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Telecom 101 Training in Noida
- Telecom 101 training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Telecom 101 training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Telecom 101 training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Telecom 101 training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Telecom 101 Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Telecom 101 Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Telecom 101 Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Telecom 101 Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Telecom 101 Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes