Live Project Based PLC SCADA training in Noida
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best plc scada training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best plc scada training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best plc scada training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for plc scada training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH plc scada training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling plc scada projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best plc scada training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for plc scada that comprises of PLC Scada Fundamentals, Why PLC Scada, Key Skills for PLC Scada, PLC Scada principles, Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller, Industrial Automation, I/O configuration & Memory Mapping, Instruction Set, SCADA application, AC Drives, Sensors/Instrumentation, plc scada on real time projects along with plc scada placement training. plc scada certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of plc scada with the advanced plc scada course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the plc scada training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent plc scada training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the plc scada training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
plc scada training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar plc scada. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best plc scada training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH plc scada training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- History of PLC
- Difference between relay, contactor & PLC logic PLC architecture
- A detailed description of different PLC modules & cards
- Application and Advantage of PLCs.
- Architecture of a PLC.
- Source and Sink type of PLC.
- Programming Language of a PLC.
- Hardware over View of Mitsubishi series of PLC.
- Controls Wiring of PLC.
- Data files used in a PLC.
- Interfacing with Relay.
- Control circuit designing with feedback concept.
- Interfacing proximity sensor with PLC.
- Communication with PC.
- Wiring different field device to PLC.
- Simulator analysis of a PLC Programming.
- Uploading, Downloading & Monitoring programs.
- Introduction to SFD, Instruction List and Ladder Logic. Monitoring/Modifying Data table values.
- Hands on experience on real time applications.
- Fault finding/troubleshooting and documentation.
- Why I/O configuration is required?
- How the I/O modules are addressed for AB & Siemens – PLCs
- First steps with the programming device Introducing the basic ladder logic
- Instructions, contacts, coils, and PLC scan.
- A look at the instructions covered in all PLCs.
- Each instruction being illustrated by application specific program examples The instructions covered are:- NO/NC, Set, Reset, Timers, Counters, Comparison, Arithmetic, Logical & Move functions
- An introduction to communication options available for the type of PLCs
- Comparison b/w Gate, Relay ladder & PLC logic.
- Description of using Memory bit in a programming.
- Mathematical Concept ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV and etc.
- Logical Concept AND, ANI, OR, ORI, EXOR, NOT etc.
- Special Function MOV, SET, RST, CMP, INC, DEC.
- Programming based on Timer and Counter.
- Advance Control function programming.
- Introduction to SCADA Software.
- Creating new SCADA Project.
- GUI Designing.
- Tag Substitutions.
- Dynamic Process Graphic.
- Real Time and Historical Trend.
- Alarms & Event.
- Recipe Management.
- Attaching controls to graphic object, Sizing, Blinking, Filling, Analog Entry, Movement of Objects and Visibility.
- SCADA and Networking.
- Communication with PLC.
- Interfacing SCADA via Excel, via PLC, via Relay, via Motor/LED. Fault finding/Troubleshooting.
- Creating a new SCADA application
- Creating Database of Tags
- Creating & Editing graphic display with animation
- Data Entry / Start Stop command
- Analog entry
- Creating & Accessing Real-time Trends
- Creating & Accessing Historical Trends
- Creating Alarms & Events
- Writing logic through script
- Application script
- Data Change
- Window script
- Special functions
- Connectivity with the different hardware
- Communication protocols
- Communication with PLC
- Communication with Data Acquisition System Connectivity between software
- Communication with Excel
- Communication with Visual Basic
- Commissioning the network nodes
- Troubleshooting the application
- Fundamentals of AC Drive
- Block diagram of AC drive
- Configuration of different drives
- Control of drive with and without PLC
- Various applications of AC Drive
- Interfacing with PLC
- Basic principle of Relay working.
- Making AND, OR gate, NOT gate logic circuit.
- Interfacing relay with sensor.
- Relay based Control designing.
- Interconnection between Different Relay & Switch`s.
- DOL Starter.
- Forward And Reverse DOL.
- Star Delta Starter (including timer).
- Interlocking Circuit.
- Inching process.
- Contactor Based control Diagram.
- Basic Principle of Industrial Timer.
- Delay generation.
- Wiring connection of timer to the different device.
- Controlling switching between different devices.
- Interfacing with relay and contactor.
- Alarm generation.
- Introduction to various Sensors/Instrumentation used in Industry.
- Temperature measurement (Thermocouple, RTD, thermistor).
- Working on the proximity sensor.
- Introduction to limit switch.
- Working on the photo electric sensor.
- Temperature controller.
- Level sensor.
- Flow measurement and its working principle.
- Pressure measurement and its working principle.
- LVDT Displacement Sensor.
- Load and level measurement.
- Solenoid valve working and it`s Principle.
- Making Switches by using Sensor.
MODULE 1: PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
Introduction to Automation
Introduction to PLC
I/O configuration & Memory Mapping
Programs & Ladder Diagrams
The Instruction Set
Communications & fault finding
Ladder Logic Programming
MODULE 2: SCADA COMMUNICATION
MODULE 3: RELAY & SENSOR INTERFACING
SENSOR AND PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for PLC Scada Programming Training in Noida
- PLC Scada Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best PLC Scada Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for PLC Scada Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of PLC Scada Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for PLC Scada Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for PLC Scada Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S PLC Scada Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after PLC Scada Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for PLC Scada Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes