Live Project Based MSP training in Noida4.8 out of 5 based on 4957 ratings.
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best MSP training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best MSP training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best MSP training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for MSP training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH MSP training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling MSP projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best MSP training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for MSP that comprises of MSP Fundamentals, Why MSP, Key Skills for MSP, MSP principles, SmartPlant 3D Introduction, Surface Style Rules, Piping Hierarchy, Solid Modeling, Placing Grids/Coordinate systems, Stair/Ladders/Handrails, MSP on real time projects along with MSP placement training. MSP certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of MSP with the advanced MSP course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the MSP training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent MSP training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the MSP training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
MSP training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar MSP. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best MSP training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH MSP training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Describe how Project relates to the discipline of Project management.
- Learn what the new features are in Project 2013.
- Navigate to the primary views available using the Ribbon.
- Choose Views that display task, resource, or assignment information.
- Select table within views to change the information that is available to see and edit.
- Relate the features of Project to the 5 steps for building a plan in Project.
- Create a new project and prepare it for data entry..
- Enter project tasks.
- Sequence the tasks.
- Define resources.
- Estimate Task duration and assign resources.
- Baseline the project.
- Track project progress.
- Use multiple methods to create a new project from an Excel file and a SharePoint Tasks list.
- Establish one or more calendars to constrain resource availability.
- Configure Project to calculate the schedule from the Start Date forward, or from the Finish Date backward.
- Students practice switching tasks between Manually Schedule and Auto Schedule modes. By switching modes, students learn the impact made on the project schedule and the individual tasks.
- Build and use summary and subordinate tasks.
- Understand and use milestones.
- Develop WBS Outlines.
- Assign completion criteria.
- Evaluate the WBS.
- Understand and use WBS templates.
- Understand the different types of task relationships.
- Understand and use various methods to create relationships.
- Determine and display task sequence.
- Understand and use lag, lead, and delay.
- Understand the new feature of Task Paths.
- Define resource types.
- Define individual resources that will be used on the project.
- Record the cost(s) of using each type of resource.
- Record the limit of availability for each type of resource by establishing a resource calendar and defining the maximum units of that resource.
- Enter estimates for duration and costs for each task.
- Distinguish between task types and describe when each is appropriate.
- Describe the relationship between work, units, and duration.
- Describe the way Effort Driven scheduling is affected by work, units, and duration.
- Assign tasks to resources using the Team Planner view.
- Calculate float and identify a project’s critical path.
- Understand and identify task constraints.
- Create milestones.
- Use the Task Inspector to troubleshoot the initial schedule.
- Adjust a project schedule to account for limited people and other resources.
- View the overall cost and schedule of a project.
- Identify resources that have been over allocated for a project schedule.
- Use multiple ways to adjust tasks and assignments to remove over allocation for any resource.
- Learn how to set a baseline.
- Lean how to enter and track project performance data.
- Learn how to apply different tracking methods.
- Learn how to perform a variance analysis on a project.
- Custom Fields
- Other File Formats
- Learn how to use common resources among multiple projects.
- Learn how to link tasks between multiple projects.
- Learn how to create a consolidated view of multiple projects.
- Learn how to customize the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Learn how to customize WBS numbering.
- Learn the concepts of Formulas and Graphical indicators.
- Learn the purpose of the Global template and Organizer.
- Learn how to use Task Deadlines.
- Learn how to access the Office App Store.
- Learn what 74-343 Microsoft Project 2013, Managing Projects with Project 2013 exam will cover and what is in the objective domain.
- A sample study guide to help students prepare for the Microsoft Project 2013 exam.
2. A Quick and Easy Overview of Managing with Project
3. Setting Up a Project
4. Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule
5. Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
6. Identifying Task Relationships
7. Defining Resources within Project
8. Making Work Package Estimates
9. Creating an Initial Schedule
10. Create a Resource Leveled Schedule
11. Managing the Project
12. Formatting Output and Printing Reports
13. Managing Multiple Projects
14. Advanced Topics
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for MSP Programming Training in Noida
- MSP Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best MSP Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for MSP Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of MSP Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for MSP Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for MSP Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S MSP Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after MSP Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for MSP Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes