BEST HR SOCIAL COMPLIANCE TRAINING IN DELHI4.8 out of 5 based on 13007 ratings.
As organizations aspire to become more efficient and productive, the importance of having skilled and well-educated HR has become more and more clear. To achieve long-term success, an organization needs to engage its staff and solve any problem that arises quickly before it has a negative impact on the organization. Thus, HR social compliance is a vital part of an organization.
The duty of the HR social compliance professional is to ensure that the organization complies with the employment laws, rules and regulations of the place where they are based. To do this, the HR social compliance professional needs to take an enthusiastic approach towards ensuring that the company has met all of its legal obligations.
The day to day responsibilities of an HR social compliance professional includes health and safety requirements and ensuring that staff gets their contractual and statutory workplace entitlements. They need to follow fair recruitment policies, preventing and tackling workplace discrimination. They have to ensure that the staff is paid impartially. Along with these duties, an HR social compliance is required to stay on top of any employment law changes, gender pay reporting, and rules for employing foreign workers in an organization.
HR social compliance is important because being unable to meet your legal responsibilities will either be unlawful or illegal which will lead to legal action against the organization or tribunal claims. In some situations, allowing a woman to work just a week after she has given birth is a crime and the organization can face legal action against this.
It can sometimes become difficult for organizations to comply with all the legal requirements, while some organizations maybe confident about complying with some of the legal obligations such National Minimum Wage but mostly feel less confident about complying with others such as ensuring that they follow a proper and fair recruitment policy that does not discriminate against any laws. To ensure compliance with all such legal obligations, it is important to hire a knowledgeable HR social compliance professional.
Thus, HR social compliance professionals are in high demand in the corporate world. Therefore, HR social compliance training is important to land your dream job in the top companies in the world.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Definition of the term “Audit” , “Compliances”.
- What is CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Purpose of Audit.
- Why Compliances / Need of Compliances.
- Social Compliances – Objective.
- Measuring Compliances.
- Types of Compliances.
- ILO – International Labour Organization.
- Labour standards outlined by ILO.
- Forced Labour
- Child Labour
- Freedom of Association.
- Working Hours.
- Health and Safety.
- Different Industry Codes.
- Code of Conduct.
- Social Compliances – Subcontracting.
- Social Compli ances – Environmental Protection.
- Types of Audit.
HR Social Compliance Audit Training Course
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for HR Social Compliance Programming Training
- HR Social Compliance Programming training is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best HR Social Compliance Programming training and dedicated placement assistance with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for HR Social Compliance Programming training is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of HR Social Compliance Programming training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for HR Social Compliance Programming Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for HR Social Compliance Programming Training
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S HR Social Compliance Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after HR Social Compliance Programming Training
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for HR Social Compliance Programming Training
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes