Best ERP HCM Training Noida & ERP HCM Training institute in Noida
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best ERP HCM training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best ERP HCM training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best ERP HCM training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for ERP HCM training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH ERP HCM training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling ERP HCM projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best ERP HCM training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for ERP HCM that comprises of Overview of ERP HCM and, ERP HCM on real time projects along with ERP HCM placement training. ERP HCM certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of ERP HCM with the advanced ERP HCM course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the ERP HCM training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent ERP HCM training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the ERP HCM training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
ERP HCM training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar ERP HCM. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best ERP HCM training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH ERP HCM training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
ERP HCM Training Course Syllabus in Noida
- Introduction to ERP & SAP.
- Overview on SAP HR Sub modules
- Introduction to Project Implementation with ASAP methodology & Road map
- System Landscape – 3tier Architecture & Sand Box
- New Platforms of SAP Architecture.
- Need of Technical/Administration/Portal Consultants in Functional Environment
- Importance of Core and Functional teams in Project implementation
- Introduction to Portal based Modules in SAP HCM and HR operations.
- Enterprise Structure - Definition and Assignment
- Company code
- Personnel Area
- Personnel Sub area
- Personnel Structure – Definition and Assignment
- Employee group
- Employee sub group
- Payroll area and Control Record (with Retroactive Accounting)
- Pay scale structure
- Pay scale type
- Pay scale area
- Pay scale group
- Pay scale level
- Organizational Structure and Organizational Plan
- Info types, Sub types and Time Constraints
- Info types ranges in SAP HCM.
- Features in SAP HCM – Importance and various feature configurations according to requirement.
- Number Ranges for Employee personnel numbers – Internal & External with feature setup.
- Customizing user procedures:
- Configuration of Personnel actions - Info group – Action menu
- Organizational re-assignment
- Dynamic actions – Use, Configuration with Business requirements.
- Info type menus
- Additional Action – activation and its use
- Customizing user interfaces:
- Info type screen modifications
- Info type Header modifications
- Administrator group & defaulting through feature.
- Discussions on Business requirements in OM & PA modules in combine for easy understanding of real time Business scenarios.
- Integration settings with OM and PA
- Master Data – definition and its use in SAP HCM
- Financial Accounting Global Settings
- Global Parameters
- Fiscal Year variants
- Posting Periods
- Employee attributes
- Organizational Management Introduction
- Structure of Relationships
- Syntax of relationship
- Methods of creating Org. structure
- Simple maintenance
- Expert Mode
- Organizational and staffing.
- Menu guided, Open and Action guided methods.
- Editing of Objects and Relationships
- Validity period
- Info type in OM
- Plan version – Definition and setting of new plan versions.
- Object Number ranges.
- Evaluation path.
- Introduction to Time Management – Time management process in HR domain and SAP HCM Time management differentiation - a discussion.
- Positive and Negative Time recording – With Business process discussion
- Public holidays - Configuration of different types of Holidays.
- Holiday calendar with Business scenarios – Applicability with Enterprise structure.
- Factory calendar in HCM perspective.
- Grouping - Personnel sub area & Employee sub group Groupings in Time Management
- Work schedules
- Break schedules
- Daily work schedules (With Variants – with business scenarios)
- Period work schedules
- Day types and Day type selection rules.
- ESG, Holiday calendar assignment for PSA.
- Work schedule rules.
- Time data recording and administration
- Introduction to Absences and Attendance
- Absences quotas Configuration
- Counting rules for Absences/Attendances.
- Deduction Rules
- Assignments of different rules in Absences/Attendances.
- Time management info types
- Quota Update
- Manual (PA30)
- Through Report RPTQTA00
- Through Time Evaluation (RPTIME00)
- Positive Time recording – Understanding of different Time evaluation Schemas used.
- How to use Positive time Evaluation in the organizations with different business scenarios.
- Introduction to Time Sheet in Time Evaluation
- What is Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS)? – Overview and usage in various time business scenarios.
- CATS – Roles an Authorizations
- Profile setup for data entry in CATS
- Time Interface development required in Positive Time management.
- Use of Time management process with ESS/MSS scenarios – Leave Application, Time booking, Approvals for HR Master Data update
- Pay Scale & Remuneration Structure
- Payment date setup and modifications.
- Concept Grouping in payroll
- Wage Type Structure
- Setting Up Wage Types
- Wage type characteristics
- Default Wage Types
- Essentials of Payroll.
- Entering Payroll Data
- Organizing a Live Payroll Run
- Payroll Process
- Payroll Reports
- Unit 8: Benefits
- Introduction Benefits – Country dependency.
- Benefit Area
- Benefit Providers
- Employee eligibility
- Benefit info types
- Integration of Benefits to Payroll
- Check the results in Payroll
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Workforce requirement and Advertisement
- Recruitment instruments
- Address for recruitment instruments
- Applicant Administration
- Personnel Officer
- Applicant structure
- Applicant Group, Range & unsolicited Applicant group
- Applicant Selection
- Applicant status text
- Overall and Vacancy status
- Applicant status reason
- Permissibility of status reason to status
- Applicant Data
- Creating of new Advertisement
- Receipt of application
- Applicant Actions
- Transferring of applicant data to Personnel Administration
- Training and Events – An introduction
- Training requirement
- Defining Cost of Training
- Location/Building address for the Training or business event
- Business Event group
- Business Event type
- Maintaining employee data for Business event type
- Multiple business scenarios like pre-book, Cancelation and re-book etc., for attendance
- Introduction to PD
- Career & Succession Planning
- Qualification and Catalogue
- Profile Matchup
- Business Process
- How HR/HCM Module work in R/3
- Implementation Training
- Integration with other Modules
- Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Unit 1 : Introduction on ERP and SAP
Unit 2 : Structures in SAP HCM
Unit 3 : Personnel Administration
Unit 4 : Organizational Management
Unit 5 : Time Management
Unit 6 : Interfaces & CATS in Time Management
Unit 7: Payroll
Unit 9: Recruitment
Unit 10: Training and Event Management
Unit 11: Personnel Development
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for ERP HCM Programming Training in Noida
- ERP HCM Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best ERP HCM Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for ERP HCM Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of ERP HCM Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for ERP HCM Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for ERP HCM Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S ERP HCM Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after ERP HCM Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for ERP HCM Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes