Live Project Based Embedded System AVR training in Noida
Robitcs is a multidisciplinary field of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the development, designing, and construction of Robots and computer systems for their control, sensory feedback etc. Robotics is mainly used to develop machines which can replicate human actions and act as a substitute for humans.
Robots can be used in many dangerous environments where humans cannot survive like bomb detection or deactivation, manufacturing processes etc. Robots serve various practical purposes like domestically, commercially, or military. Therefore, there is a huge demand for working professionals specialized in Robotics in various industries.
KVCH is one of the eminent training providers in the industry offering Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training. Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training provided at KVCH is designed according to the present industry requirements which enable students to land their dream jobs in the top companies of the world. KVCH is a prominent name in the training services industry especially in Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training. The course curriculum ranging from basic to advanced level has been designed such that it provides practical knowledge and in-depth understanding of the various modules and content as part of the Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training. At KVCH, Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training is conducted by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in live project training. This training comprises of both theoretical as well as practical sessions which will enable students to learn how to tackle complex and difficult situations when they enter the reality of the IT sector.
KVCH is the best training center for Robotics with AVR/ARM7 that comprises of Robotics with AVR & ARM7 Fundamentals, Why Robotics with AVR & ARM7, Key Skills for Robotics with AVR & ARM7, Robotics with AVR & ARM7 principles, Embedded C, Kiel software, Keil software, Adding structure to your code, Programming & Interfacing using Embedded C, Robots & Controllers, ATMEGA16, LPC21XX, LPC2148, robotics on real-time projects along with Robotics placement training. The course structure for Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training has been designed by technology experts to provide the best extensive knowledge of Robotics with AVR/ARM7 with the Advanced Robotics with AVR/ARM7 content and syllabus and to instil professionalism among students which will eventually help them in their chosen field of work.
KVCH has excellent infrastructure and newly designed labs for students which helps them to pursue and practice a number of training courses. We believe in practice what you preach, therefore Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training at KVCH involves a "Hands on experience" in which students are motivated to practically conduct each and every topic discussed in the session by our supervised highly-experienced corporate experts so that they get a better understanding of the real-world scenarios. This practice enables one to gain knowledge of all the concepts and modules effectively which they can later apply in their careers.
We provide customized training to thousands of students every year from every corner of the world in Robotics with AVR/ARM7 according to the different needs and requirements of modules and content. We give 100% placement assistance to all. Robotics with AVR/ARM7 training at KVCH is designed for both students as well as working professionals. We conduct sessions on all 5 days of the week and special sessions can also be scheduled on weekends. We also provide fast-track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Hardware Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Low Level Languages
- Middle Level Language
- High Level Language
- Interaction of language with Compilers
- Why C
- Benefits of C over Assembly
- Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
- User Defined Data type (structure)
- Arithmetical Operator
- Logical Operator
- Bitwise Operators
- Do While
- Introduction to Preprocessor Directives
- Assembly within C (Inline Assembly)
- AC motor
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- DC geared motor
- LM358(dual op- amp)
- LM35(Temperature sensor)
- L293D(dual H-bridge IC)
- 805(Voltage regulator)
- Pattern generation using led panel
- To move data on LCD in 8-bit
- To move data on LCD in 4-bit
- To display data on both rows in 4 and 8-bit Mode
- Scrolling message display on LCD in 4 and 8 bits Mode.
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
- Timer0/Timer1/Timer2 Programming
- PWM using Timers
- Timer Interrupts Programming
- External Hardware Interrupts Programming
- Interrupt Priority
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232 with Interrupts
- To display digital data on LED
- To display digital data on LCD
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- IR Sensor Interfacing
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing
Embedded System AVR Course Contents
CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
Control Statement and Loops
TYPES OF MOTORS
MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS IC&S
PIN DESCRIPTION & ARCHITECTURE OF AVR MICROCONTROLLER
MEMORY ARCHITECTURE OF ATMEGA16
SWITCH & KEYPAD INTERFACING
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Embedded System AVR Programming Training in Noida
- Embedded System AVR Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Embedded System AVR Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Embedded System AVR Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Embedded System AVR Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Embedded System AVR Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Embedded System AVR Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Embedded System AVR Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Embedded System AVR Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Embedded System AVR Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes