Live Project Based Distributed Control Systems(DCS) training in Noida4.8 out of 5 based on 6477 ratings.
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best Distributed Control Systems training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best Distributed Control Systems training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best Distributed Control Systems training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for Distributed Control Systems training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH Distributed Control Systems training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling Distributed Control Systems projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best Distributed Control Systems training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for Distributed Control Systems that comprises of Overview of Distributed Control Systems and, Distributed Control Systems on real time projects along with Distributed Control Systems placement training. Distributed Control Systems certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of Distributed Control Systems with the advanced Distributed Control Systems course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the Distributed Control Systems training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent Distributed Control Systems training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the Distributed Control Systems training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
Distributed Control Systems training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar Distributed Control Systems. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best Distributed Control Systems training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH Distributed Control Systems training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Introduction to computer based measurement and control systems
- Role of computers in measurement and (process) control
- Basic components of computer based measurement and control systems
- Architecture – computer based process control system
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Hardware for computer based process control system
- Interfacing computer system with process
- Economics of computer based system for industrial application
- Basic concepts of a Distributed Computing System (DCS)
- Evolution of a DCS
- Present market trends in DCSs
- Basic DCS specifications
- General description of a commercial DCS
- Advantage of DCSs
- DCS selection criteria
- DCS architecture
- Basics of SCADA system
- SCADA key features
- Remote terminal units (RTUs)
- Typical requirements for an RTU system
- PLCs used as RTUs
- Consideration and benefits of SCADA system
- DCS versus SCADA terminology
- SCADA software package
- Identification of the controller boards
- Discrete and logic control
- Sequential and batch control
- Control modes
- Tracking and initialisation in control slots used for cascade control
- Control functions
- Control algorithms
- Sequential programs for batch processing
- Defining equipment procedures
- Phase logic programming
- Phase logic interface
- Logic block functions in advanced controller
- DCS controller configuration
- Basic communications principles
- Balanced and unbalanced transmission lines
- EIA-232 interface standard (CCITT V.24 interface standard)
- The EIA-485 interface standard
- Open systems
- ModBus protocol
- HART protocol
- The promise of FieldBus and DeviceNet
- Block configuration
- IEC 61131-3 “open” programming languages (structured text, function block, ladder, sequential)
- Tips and tricks in programming
- Philosophies of alarm management
- Design overview:
- Human and ergonomic factors
- Structure of good alarm system
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Analyse the alarms
- Design of alarm system
- Measurement of performance
- The operation of advanced DCS by use of multi-screen displays, cross screen invocation and linking
- Alarm reporting, types of alarms generated and acceptance of alarms
- The different types of logs and reports which can be configured on a DCS
- Data history use in logs, reports and trend displays
- The organisation of system data files
- Data configuration procedures necessary for setting up the DCS area database
- The need for multiple personalities attached to operator stations
- The need for different security levels attached to various operating parameters
- Configuration control procedures adopted to ensure data integrity
- Maintenance requirements of system and system elements
- The requirements for in-built diagnostics and for maintenance diagnostic routines
- The requirements for installation of UPS system
- Recovery of a DCS following a power outage
- Honeywell PlantScape system
- Foxboro I/A series distributed control systems
- Delta V system
- The use of a DCS in a paper-manufacturing environment
- The use of a DCS in a petroleum-refining environment
- The benefits of a DCS when used in an offshore oil and gas processing environment
- System strategy
- Automation plan
- Project implementation
- Installation and commissioning
- Change management
INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER BASED CONTROL SYSTEMS
OVERVIEW OF DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEMS
AN OVERVIEW OF SCADA SYSTEMS
THE BASIC CONTROLLER
BASIC DCS CONTROLLER CONFIGURATION
INTRODUCTION TO COMMUNICATIONS FOR DCS AND SCADA SYSTEMS
PROGRAMMING OF DCSs
ALARM SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM REPORTING
DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
TYPICAL DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEMS AND SCADA SYSTEMS
DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM APPLICATIONS
DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for DCS Training in Noida
- DCS training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best DCS training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for DCS training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of DCS training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for DCS Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for DCS Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S DCS Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after DCS Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for DCS Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes