BEST CORPORATE ACCOUNTING TRAINING IN DELHI4.9 out of 5 based on 15370 ratings.
Corporate accounting is a distinct branch of accounting which is concerned with the accounting for companies, analysis of financial results, preparation of their final accounts and cash flow statements and accounting for particular events like amalgamation. absorption, preparation of consolidated balance sheets.
Corporate accounting is known as the language of business, and as such, it benefits us in various ways. Corporate Accounting involves recording transactions and compiling them into reports and files. One of the most important advantages of Corporate Accounting is that it is based on numbers which means it is measurable data. It is very transparent. If there is a profit or loss, the numbers speak for themselves.
It is important to understand that the purpose of corporate accounting is not to report the value of the company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of the company for themselves.
The knowledge of corporate accounting helps us to create information in the form of reports which helps us to make important decisions regarding the financial future of the company. It helps us to be aware of which departments of the company are productive and which are not. The cash flow statement of the company depicts how much cash is being utilized and for which purposes. Profit and loss statement shows how the company has spent and earned its profits and how much is left when you subtract expenses from the revenue.
Corporate Accounting is an essential field which is revealed in the large number of accountants all over the world. Part of what drives the growth is the versatility of the profession. Accountants can work in budgeting, payroll, financial analysts, and tax professionals and as regulatory experts. Sometimes, all of these at once depending on the job profile.
Corporate Accounting training helps you to record, classify, summarize and interpret accounting information of a company. These skills are highly transferable and always in demand. You can apply these skills to any company, in any sector or industry all over the country. With the increasing opportunities for students to study corporate accounting, it is the best time to contemplate corporate accounting training considering the high demand for accountants in this corporate world.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Important Definitions. (Section 2)
- Why GST is Necessary?
- Impact of GST.
- Benefits/ Demerits.
- Different Rates of GST.
- Definition & Important Notes to Return.
- Types of Returns. (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
- PNotice to Return Defaulters.
- Levy of Late Fee.
- Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
- Various Return Form
- e. GSTR-I, II ,III, 3B
- Refund of Tax (Section-54)
- Refund in Certain Cases (Section-55)
- Interest on Delayed Refunds (Section-56)
- Consumer Welfare Fund (Section-57)
- Utilization of Fund (section-58)
- Eligibility & Conditions for taking ITC (Section-16)
- Block Credit (Section-17)
- Availability of Credit in Special Cases (Section-18)
- ITC for Job Work (Section-19)
- ITC Distribution by ISD (section-20)
- Collect of Tax at Source – E Commerce
- Special Provision for Job Worker
- Composition Levy Section 10
- Quarterly Return for Compounding Taxable Person GSTR-4
- Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges Section 49
- Interest on delayed payment of tax Section 50
- Tax Deduction at source Section 51
- Tax Invoices Section 31
- Time and Value of Supply Section (12-15) Chapter IV
- Transitional Provisions Section (139-142) Chapter XX
- Identify E-Way Bill Generation Scenarios Under GST
- Identify -various movements which take place on daily basis
- Sale, purchase – goods sent for repairs, job work, sales return, purchase return, imports and exports
- Transactions with unregistered dealers etc.
- Fix Responsibility Fore-Way Bills
- Agreements with business participants on roles/responsibilities
- Updating E-Way Bill in case of change in conveyance
- Breakdown of conveyance
- Expiry of validity of E-Way Bill
- Return of goods from customer premises without acceptance, etc.
- Obtain GST Registration Number
- Prerequisite for generation of E-Way Bill
- ID From Transporters
- Transporter ID needs to be available before goods are dispatched
- Update Pin Codes
- Pin codes are mandatory field in E-Way Bill formats
- Generation login id password on E-Way Bill portal
- Assess Personnel Requirement For Generation E-Way Bills
Assess Personnel Requirement For Generation E-Way Bills
- Manpower which will require to undertake E-Way Bill compliances
- Additional manpower particularly for initial few months till system stabilizes
- Stay updated with developments in E-Way Bill
- FAQ released by the government
- regular updates from government
- Important Definitions. Section
- Determination of Nature of Supply (Section 7-9)
- Place of Supply of Goods and/or Services (Section 10-14)
- Zero Rated Supply (Section 16)
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assesse
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
- Analytically-Income under head salary computation theoretically& by utility (Allowances, Perquisites, Retirement benefit)
- Income under head house property
- Income under head PGBP (corporate exposure) Real time calculation
- TAX AUDIT 44AB ONLINE REPORTING 3CA, 3CB, 3CD REAL TIME FILLING
- Presumptive taxation u/s 44AB, AD, AE
- Income under capital gain
- computation in utility of CG Income
- Exemption under 54 to 54H for capital gain
- Income from other sources
- Deduction u/s 80c to 80u
- Assessment of Individual
- Assessment of Partnership firm
- Assessment of company
- Assessment by ITD u/s 143(2), 144, 148, 153
- Clubbing of income
- Set off and carry forwards of losses
- Returns of Income u/s 139 from ITR-1 to ITR-7 for all assesse
- Agriculture Income
- Advance Tax
- Interest u/s 234A,B,C
- Illustration on every topic
- PPT on topics
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and its components as per Revised Schedule of Companies Act 2013.
- Logical Process of preparing balance sheet on Excel of a company registered under companies Act.
- An overview of Indian GAAP(Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and Ind AS and its applicability on Finalization of accounts.
- Comparative Analysis of provisions of Depreciation in Income Tax Act and Companies Act.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement and its importance for finalization.
- Year end Adjustment entries. (New Topic)
- Deferred Tax (New Topic)
- Real World demo of Grouping of Heads of income and expenses through trial balance.
- Practical demo on linking skill of cells in Excel and preparation Financial Statement on multi excel sheet with its other component.
- Financial Analysis (how to read the financial accounts of a Company – important ratio analysis) (New Topic)
- Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit
- Project Reports
- CMA Data
- Practical Analytical Review of Reports
- Stock Statement
- LC(Letter of Credit)
- Letter of Credit- How to Open the LC
- How to Sanction the LC Limit from Bank
- Documentation for LC Limit
- Ratio Analysis
- Bank Guarantee (Usage & Format)
- Online Payment of Taxes
- How to Deal with Import and Export
- Import and Export Procedure
- Import Documents
- Import Procedure
- How to Release the Dollar from Banks to Pay Outside India A-1/A-2
- Export Procedure
- Export Document
- Bill of Entries
- Bill of Lading
- PF Computation and Deposit of ECR
- ESI Challan Deposit and Return
- Taxability of Different Allowances and Perquisites
- Deductions (Tax Savings) Under Chapter VI A
- Salary (PF, ESI, Basic, HRA, DA, MA etc)
- Provide Basic Understanding of Excel, Make user Familiar to Create Formula and give Platform to Make Good Analysis and Introduce Powerful Tools of Advance Excel so that user can Make Advance Analysis with the help of Those Tools
- TOPICS COVERED:
- Introduction, Basic Understanding , Sum, Count, Count, Count blank, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Countif, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Len, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Subtotal, And, Or, Day, Year, EOmonth, Edate, Net workdays, Today, Weekday, Week number, Workday, Find, Search. V-lookup, H-lookup, Day and Time Calculation, Numeric Calculation, If Logical Condition, Dynamic Pivot, Dynamic Chart, Conditional Formatting, Dated if, What If Analysis, Match Index, Offset Function, User form Function in Excel, Data Validation, Advance Filter, Sorting, Group & Ungroup, Data split, Text Function (Data Separation), Substitute
- Module 8.1 – Basic of Tally ERP 9
- What is Tally
- Overview of Software
- Introducing Gateway and its elements
- Creation of Company
- Basics Of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Tally ERP 9
- Create Accounting Masters in Tally ERP 9
- Accounting Vouchers
- Financial Statements and Accounting Books & Reports
- Module 8.2 – Tally ERP 9 and Inventory Management
- Creating Inventory Masters in Tally ERP 9
- Inventory Vouchers
- Generating Inventory Books & Reports
- Introducing BOM – Bill of Materials
- Accounting with Inventory
- Module 3A – Bill – Wise Details
- Types of Bill can be created through Tally
- Debit Note/Credit note through Tally
- Accounting Memos
- Module 3B – Accounting Ledgers Details
- When to creat ledger
- Information required while creating ledger
- Grouping and sub grouping of Ledger
- Importance of tax information in ledger
- Module 3C – Cost Centres and Cost Categories
- Cost Accumulation
- Defined cost unit
- Cost Management
- Direct Cost Vs Indirect Cost
- Module 3D – Voucher Classes
- Sale Voucher
- Purchases Voucher
- Journal Voucher
- Module 3E – Multiple Currencies
- Module 3F – Interest Calculations
- Module 3G – Budget & Controls
- Module 3H – Banking
- Order Processing
- Multiple Price Level
- Batch – wise Details
- Additional Cost Details
- Bill of Materials (BoM)
- Price Levels and Price Lists
- Stock Valuation
- Zero Valued Entries
- Inventory Analysis
- Different Actual and Billed Quantities
- Job Costing
- Job Order Processing
- TDS Payable Computation & Reconciliation
- TDS Receivable Computation & Reconciliation
- Payment of TDS
- Reporting on TDS Compliance
- Module 8.1 – Tally ERP 9 and GST Compliance
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Services Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise and services tax to GST
- Other Scenarios
- Sales – Nil Rated, Exempt, SEZ, and Deemed Export
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Debit Note
- Credit Note
- Particulars (Computation Details)
- Summary of Exceptions
- Table-wise GSTR-1
- Challan Reconciliation
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TCS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for ISD Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit
- Returns Summary
- Status Reconciliation
- Exporting GSTR-1
- GSTR – 3B
- Annual Return
Module 1 - GST-Goods & Services Tax - By Chartered Accountant - (Indirect Tax)
Module 1.1 – Basic of GST Overview of Model GST Law
Module 1.3 – Returns Under GST Section (37-48) with GST Rules & Formats – 10 Hrs
Module 1.4 – Refunds – Section 54-58 with GST Rule
Module 1.5 – Input Tax Credit – Section 16-21 with GST Rules
Module 1.6 – Electronic Commerce in GST – Section 52
Module 1.7 – Job Work & Composition Levy in GST
Module 1.8 – Other Topics – with GST Rules & Formats
Module 1.9 – Government to Roll out E-way Bill
Module 1.10 – MODEL IGST LAW
Module 2 - Income Tax/TDS - By Chartered Accountant (Direct Tax)
Module 2.2 – Income Under Various Heads
Module 2.3 – Deduction from Income
Module 2.4 – Assessments 0f Income
Module 2.5 – Various Provisions
Module 3 - Finalization of Balance Sheet/preparation of Financial statement - By Chartered Accountant
Module 4 - Banking & Finance Instruments - By Chartered Accountant
Module 5 - Customs / Import & Export Procedures - By Chartered Accountant
Module 6 - Payroll Processing - By HR Manager
Module 7 - MIS Advanced Excel - By Analyst
Module 8 - Advanced Tally ERP 9
Module 8.3 -Accounting Management Through Advanced Tally ERP 9
Module 8.4 – Production and Stock Management Through Tally ERP 9
Module 8.5 – TDS
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Corporate Accounts Programming Training
- Corporate Accounts Programming training is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Corporate Accounts Programming training and dedicated placement assistance with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Corporate Accounts Programming training is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Corporate Accounts Programming training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Corporate Accounts Programming Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Corporate Accounts Programming Training
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Corporate Accounts Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Corporate Accounts Programming Training
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Corporate Accounts Programming Training
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes