BEST ADVANCE TALLY ERP FOR GST IN DELHI
Goods and Service tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied on the sale of goods and services in India. GST is levied at every step in the production process but is returned to all parties in the chain of producers except the final consumers. GST has replaced several cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments.
The tax rates, rules and regulations are governed by the GST council which comprises of Finance Ministers of the Central and all the State Governments. GST has simplified a large number of indirect taxes with a unified tax and is therefore expected to substantially reshape the country’s 2.4 trillion dollar economy.
GST is one of India’s most substantial tax reforms since Independence. As GST is a technology driven tax system, Tally is in the front line for helping businesses and tax consultants by making compilation easier. Whenever a new rule is introduced or technology has evolved, Tally’s GST software is updated to make your experience of filing GST faster and simpler.
Advance Tally ERP is filled with potential for easy and quick return filing, helping tax consultants and companies to reduce rejection of returns in the GSTN portal.
Advance Tally ERP manages all the GST invoicing or billing needs, from simple bill/invoices to advance ones with multi- item, multi tax- rates etc. You can also quickly detect and correct errors in transactions and generate returns in the correct format, without the hassle of segregating invoice- wise information using Advance Tally ERP. It also has the capability to detect errors which means that you can file correct GST returns without any problems.
The GST returns will also be in harmonize with your books of accounts and also display the same data as used for filing returns in the GSTN portal.
Thus, it is quite evident how important Advance Tally ERP for GST is for a flourishing career in the ever changing corporate world. A good knowledge of Advance Tally ERP for GST will help you land your dream job in any industry or sector.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Module 1.1 – Basic of Tally ERP 9
- What is Tally
- Overview of Software
- Introducing Gateway and its elements
- Creation of Company
- Basics Of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Tally ERP 9
- Create Accounting Masters in Tally ERP 9
- Accounting Vouchers
- Financial Statements and Accounting Books & Reports
- Module 1.2 – Tally ERP 9 and Inventory Management
- Creating Inventory Masters in Tally ERP 9
- Inventory Vouchers
- Generating Inventory Books & Reports
- Introducing BOM – Bill of Materials
- Accounting with Inventory
- Module 1.3.1 – Bill –Wise Details
- Types of Bill can be created through Tally
- Debit Note/Credit note through Tally
- Accounting Memos
- Module 1.3.2 – Accounting Ledgers Details
- When to creat ledger
- Information required while creating ledger
- Grouping and sub grouping of Ledger
- Importance of tax information in ledger
- Module 1.3.3 – Cost Centres and Cost Categories
- Cost Accumulation
- Defined cost unit
- Cost Management
- Direct Cost Vs Indirect Cost
- Module 1.3.4 – Voucher Classes
- Sale Voucher
- Purchases Voucher
- Journal Voucher
- Module 1.3.5 – Multiple Currencies
- Module 1.3.6 – Interest Calculations
- Module 1.3.7 – Budget & Controls
- Module 1.3.8 – Banking
- Module 1.4 – Production and Stock Management Through Tally ERP 9
- Order Processing
- Multiple Price Level
- Batch – wise Details
- Additional Cost Details
- Bill of Materials (BoM)
- Price Levels and Price Lists
- Stock Valuation
- Zero Valued Entries
- Inventory Analysis
- Different Actual and Billed Quantities
- Job Costing
- Job Order Processing
- Module 1.5 – TDS
- TDS Payable Computation & Reconciliation
- TDS Receivable Computation & Reconciliation
- Payment of TDS
- Reporting on TDS Compliance
- Module 1.6 – Payroll Management in Tally ERP 9
- Generation of Employee Database
- Salary Structure
- Calculation Attendance & Leave Details
- Salary Slip Generation
- PF, ESI, Gratuity Bonus
- Professional Tax
- Various Payroll Reports
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Services Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise and services tax to GST
- Other Scenarios
- Sales – Nil Rated, Exempt, SEZ, and Deemed Export
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Debit Note
- Credit Note
- Particulars (Computation Details)
- Summary of Exceptions
- Table-wise GSTR-1
- Challan Reconciliation
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TCS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for ISD Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit
- Returns Summary
- Status Reconciliation
- Exporting GSTR-1
- GSTR – 3B
- Annual Return
Module 1 - Advanced Tally ERP 9
Accounting with Inventory Module 1.3 -Accounting Management Through Advanced Tally ERP 9
Module 2 - Tally ERP 9 and GST Complince
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Advanced Tally ERP Programming Training in Noida
- Advanced Tally ERP Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Advanced Tally ERP Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Advanced Tally ERP Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Advanced Tally ERP Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Advanced Tally ERP Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Advanced Tally ERP Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Advanced Tally ERP Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Advanced Tally ERP Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Advanced Tally ERP Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes