Best STAAD.PRO Winter Training in Noida & Training Institute in Noida
At KVCH, we foster the future of technology by enhancing the skills and abilities of each individual to prepare them as per the industry requirement. We at KVCH are responsible for providing technologies that leverages business processes. We offer winter training in STAAD.PRO for students which is a fully job oriented project based training that enables students to work on s from the industry. We provide STAAD.PRO certification training in Noida, Delhi and Bhopal for students as well as for working professionals.
We are providing Best STAAD.PRO course in noida that can be a turning point for all the students who has undergone B.tech, BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA course and many more. In this age of computers and technology it's nearly impossible to get JOBS with just degrees or diplomas. One must be able to understand and have deep knowledge in at least one of the relevant technologies that is a part of under networking, programming, internet technologies, HR, Finance & accounting software etc. For students to develop the skills as required by the industry KVCH provides the best STAAD.PRO training in noida with fully equipped labs and other resources.
KVCH India program builds a powerful training tool that can be implemented in classrooms as well as in the industry. We offer wide range of programs for training under the guidance of the best industrial experts.
We are proud to be awarded each year as the best STAAD.PRO training institute in Noida, Delhi and Bhopal. KVCH provides the best training program in delhi and NCR and is able to excel in domain as the result of the team's painstaking efforts.
Project based Winter Training in STAAD.PRO in Noida / Bhopal / Delhi focuses on real-time to provide assistance in job. STAAD.PRO training program is designed to provide an experience of the industry for the students and assist them to start with their careers as professionals. Our team of expert senior trainers work together with hands-on experience on that comes from various different industries domains.
At KVCH, we help you choose your career properly with the right STAAD.PRO training, you can be assured that you are on the right career path.The participants of training will get familiarized with various essential components of STAAD.PRO with real time projects and in no time the program will help to transform the participants from students into successful STAAD.PRO developers.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
Industrial Training in STAAD.PRO is a modular course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in STAAD.PRO comprises of
- Overview of Structural Analysis and Design,Calculating Shear Force and Bending Moment values for various supports and load types
- Introduction,STAAD.Pro V8i,STAAD Editor,Co-ordinate Systems,Global Vs Local
- Creating a New Project in STAAD.Pro,Units,Model Generation,Creating Nodes & Members,Select Menu
- Model Editing Tools,Translational Repeat,Circular Repeat,Move,Mirror,Rotate,Insert Node
- For a Single Member,For Multiple Members,Point to Point,Between Midpoints,Perpendicular Intersection,Curved Member
- Model Editing Tools,Connect Beams Along,Stretch Selected Members,Intersect Selected Members,Merge Selected Members, Renumber, Split Beam,Break Beams at Selected Nodes
- Creating Models by using Structure Wizard,Mini Project 1
- Support Specification,Member Property Specification,Member Offset,Material Specification
- Group Specification,Loading,Creating a Primary Load,Adding Selfweight
- Loading,Nodal Load,Member Load,Uniform Force and Moment,Concentrated Force and Moment,Linear Varying Load,Trapezoidal Load,Hydrostatic Load,Pre/Post Stress,Area Load,Floor Load
- Loading,Wind Load,Creating Load Combination,Automatic Load Combination,Edit Auto Load Rules,Moving Load,Reference Load,Repeat Load,Mini Project 2
- Introduction to Analysis,Perform Analysis,Overview of Output Page,Pre-analysis Print,Post-analysis Print
- Inactive or Delete Specification,General Guidelines for Design,Concrete Design in STAAD.Pro,Column Design,Beam Design
- RC Designer,Beam Design,Column Design,Project 4
- Seismology,Introduction,Terminologies,Standards for Earthquake Design,General Principals for Earthquake Design,Finding the Lateral Force (manual calculation),Finding the Lateral Force by using STAAD.Pro,Dynamic Analysis,Response Spectrum Analysis,Mini Project 4