Best Ionic 4, 5 corporate training company in Nigeria4.2 out of 5 based on 4413 ratings.
As per the client’s requirements, we also deliver our offshore corporate training at their locations. We fulfill their needs if they want to end up the corporate training in their suggested deadline. We make sure to make our clients satisfied with our training program. For the comfort of our clients, we arrange visa, accommodation, tickets, cabs facilities and lounge when they come to our several training regions to undertake our online mode of training.
Comprised of well-versed expertise faculties and huge experience, we gain great abilities to deliver the best Ionic 2 and 3 training in Nigeria. We also improve client’s project management skills, communication skills, time management skills, and personality development skills.
Our expert deliver classroom based training from our various locations to the learners from all over the globe and we help them for arranging the accommodation, tickets, visa, transportation and other facility.
Instructor Led Online
KVCH provides online training which helps learner to get knowledge and opt any courses and learn the skills, technology from anywhere in the world.
Fly Me A Trainer
KVCH helps organizations to provide and customize tailor made programme by allowing us to send trainers at their location.
1 on 1 Learning
Our method of 1 on 1 Learning provides engagement of trainer only with single individual throughout the programme they want to learn/upgrade for.
Topic Based Learning
KVCH provide topic based learning which helps professionals to upgrade their skills to latest topics introduced in current version of frameworks.
KVCH internship module helps student to learn and get practical exposure of industry latest trends as a part of their academic requirement.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- How it all got started
- Why Ionic is different (and important)
- Overview of the stack
- Linux kernel
- Native libraries
- App framework
- Creating your first project
- The manifest file
- Layout resource
- Running your app on Emulator
- Activity lifecycle
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
- XML versus Ionic UI
- Dip's and Sip's
- Views and layouts
- Common UI components
- Handling user events
- File System
- Security model
- Selection components
- Complex UI components
- Building UI for performance
- Menus and Dialogs
- Graphics & animations
- Multimedia Supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Simple video playback
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLite Open Helper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors Inserts, updates, and deletes
- Content provider MIME types
- Searching for content
- Why Content Providers
- Where the content comes from
- Implementing the API Supporting content files
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with Google Maps
- Overview of services in Ionic
- Implementing a Service
- Service lifecycle
- Inter Process Communication (AIDL Services)
- What are Broadcast Receivers
- Implementing broadcast receiver
- System broadcasts and how to use them
- Role of filters
- Intent-matching rules
- Filters in your manifest
- Working with web services
- Best practices
- How Sensors work
- Lig to Sensor readings
- Monitoring and managing Internet connectivity
- Managing active connections
- Managing Wi-Fi
- Making calls
- Accessing phone properties and status
- Controlling the phone
- Taking pictures
- Rendering previews
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Introduction to OpenGL ES
- Introduction 2D Graphics
- Twin Animation
- Frame Animation
- Ionic Application Deployment on device with Linux and Windows
- Ionic Application Deployment on Ionic Market
Ionic Overview and History
Hello World App
Main Building Blocks
Basic Ionic User Interface
Ionic system Overview
Multimedia in Ionic
Basic Content Providers
Custom Content Providers
Location Based Services and Google Maps
Animation Resource Controlling
Ionic Application Deployment
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Ionic Programming Training in Nigeria
- Ionic Programming training in Nigeria is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Ionic Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Nigeria with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Ionic Programming training in Nigeria is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Ionic Programming training in Nigeria helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Ionic Programming Training in Nigeria students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Ionic Programming Training in Nigeria
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Ionic Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Ionic Programming Training in Nigeria
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Ionic Programming Training in Nigeria
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes