Best AWS corporate training company in Nigeria
Amazon Web Services which is basically known as AWS is explained as the subscription service that offers quite a number of services to its users, helping them scale and grow their businesses. It is an entire business architecture that enables organizations to move their on-premises solutions to the cloud. AWS offers computing power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality helps to enhance businesses.
The IT market is now flooded with AWS professionals and everyone wants to get updated with the latest market trends. KVCH always keeps on providing their high-quality AWS corporate training to the clients in Nigeria. We are the best AWS corporate training company in Nigeria with well-versed expert trainers having great experience in delivering their knowledge based on AWS. Clients who want to get trained in their own places, we also provide them our expert trainers for offshore corporate training.
We deliver our corporate training program to the large, small enterprises, Gov. Ventures and MNCs across all over the globe. We arrange visa, accommodation, cab facilities, tickets and lounge to the clients who came to our locations for online mode of training in AWS. Our extra training modes to make their employee's professionals and experts are project management sessions, communication sessions, time management sessions, and personality development sessions.
Our expert deliver classroom based training from our various locations to the learners from all over the globe and we help them for arranging the accommodation, tickets, visa, transportation and other facility.
Instructor Led Online
KVCH provides online training which helps learner to get knowledge and opt any courses and learn the skills, technology from anywhere in the world.
Fly Me A Trainer
KVCH helps organizations to provide and customize tailor made programme by allowing us to send trainers at their location.
1 on 1 Learning
Our method of 1 on 1 Learning provides engagement of trainer only with single individual throughout the programme they want to learn/upgrade for.
Topic Based Learning
KVCH provide topic based learning which helps professionals to upgrade their skills to latest topics introduced in current version of frameworks.
KVCH internship module helps student to learn and get practical exposure of industry latest trends as a part of their academic requirement.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- How it all got started
- Why AWS is different (and important)
- Overview of the stack
- Linux kernel
- Native libraries
- App framework
- Creating your first project
- The manifest file
- Layout resource
- Running your app on Emulator
- Activity lifecycle
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
- XML versus AWS UI
- Dip's and Sip's
- Views and layouts
- Common UI components
- Handling user events
- File System
- Security model
- Selection components
- Complex UI components
- Building UI for performance
- Menus and Dialogs
- Graphics & animations
- Multimedia Supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Simple video playback
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLite Open Helper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors Inserts, updates, and deletes
- Content provider MIME types
- Searching for content
- Why Content Providers
- Where the content comes from
- Implementing the API Supporting content files
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with Google Maps
- Overview of services in AWS
- Implementing a Service
- Service lifecycle
- Inter Process Communication (AIDL Services)
- What are Broadcast Receivers
- Implementing broadcast receiver
- System broadcasts and how to use them
- Role of filters
- Intent-matching rules
- Filters in your manifest
- Working with web services
- Best practices
- How Sensors work
- Lig to Sensor readings
- Monitoring and managing Internet connectivity
- Managing active connections
- Managing Wi-Fi
- Making calls
- Accessing phone properties and status
- Controlling the phone
- Taking pictures
- Rendering previews
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Introduction to OpenGL ES
- Introduction 2D Graphics
- Twin Animation
- Frame Animation
- AWS Application Deployment on device with Linux and Windows
- AWS Application Deployment on AWS Market
AWS Overview and History
Hello World App
Main Building Blocks
Basic AWS User Interface
AWS system Overview
Multimedia in AWS
Basic Content Providers
Custom Content Providers
Location Based Services and Google Maps
Animation Resource Controlling
AWS Application Deployment
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for AWS Programming Training in Nigeria
- AWS Programming training in Nigeria is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best AWS Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Nigeria with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for AWS Programming training in Nigeria is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of AWS Programming training in Nigeria helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for AWS Programming Training in Nigeria students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for AWS Programming Training in Nigeria
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S AWS Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after AWS Programming Training in Nigeria
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for AWS Programming Training in Nigeria
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes