Live Project Based Networking training in Dubai4.9 out of 5 based on 7149 ratings.
Industrial communication is the most important aspect of the automation industry and is performed via networking. Networking refers to the transformation of data through any medium like copper wire, coaxial cable, optical fiber. It becomes important for the industries to use an industrial communication network to exchange and control the data. With networking, companies get the flexibility to connect to various devices. Networks like LAN (Local Area Network, which is used in a limited area) and WAN (Wide Area Network which is used as a global system) helped in communicating vast amounts of data using a limited number of channels. To understand the process in a better way, one must join the best certification training in Dubai.
Today everyone has shifted from traditional communication networks towards industrial networking. It is important to join the best Networking training course in Dubai. Earlier companies were only able to communicate data between computers peripherals whereas industrial networking has helped in handling real-time control and data integrity in harsh environments over large installations. Examples of industrial networks include DeviceNet, Modbus, Ethernet, ControlNet, and so on.
It is wise to learn networking as the scope in industrial networking is really good and is rapidly increasing with the advancement in technology. Companies are looking for candidates with a thorough knowledge of industrial networking. There are various profiles in public and private organizations like System administrator, Network Engineer, Technical Support, IT administrator, and Network administrator, Security Database development and administration.
KVCH is one of the leading training providers offering training in Networking. Candidates here get the freedom to choose the medium to learn the domain. They can either sit at home and learn industrial networking from the expert trainers via online sessions or can attend classes at KVCH campus. Along with theoretical knowledge, candidates will receive practical exposure while working on real-time industry projects. KVCH is well known for providing offshore corporate training to various large, small and medium businesses, government ventures, and MNCs.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- Introduction to MMI, its need
- Operation details and fundamentals of MMI
- Fault display in MMI, timer counter setting from MMI.
- Interfacing with PLC
- Getting started with HMI.
- Creating applications, creating tags.
- Downloading and uploading Programs.
- Creating GUI screen on the HMI.
- Alarm Messages.
- Communicating with PLC.
- Fault diagnostics and Troubleshooting.
- Working with number of other PLC.
- Hardware overview of that PLC.
- Description of Programming language.
- Uploading /Downloading and monitoring the program.
- Data files in used in a PLC.
- Interfacing with Relay.
- Control circuit designing with feedback concept.
- Interfacing proximity sensor with PLC.
- Communication with PC.
- Wiring different field device to PLC.
- Simulator analysis of a PLC Programming. Fault finding and Troubleshooting.
- Description of using Memory bit in a programming.
- Mathematical & logical concept.
- Compare and jump statement.
- Advance control function operation.
- Fault diagnostics and Troubleshooting.
- Taking different device through network.
- Different Networking Topologies and their importance.
- Communicating with Nodes, Ports, drivers and Hardware.
- DH-485, Eternet, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Modbus, Profibus, fieldBus.
- Fundamentals of AC Drive
- Block diagram of AC drive
- Configuration of different drives
- Control of drive with and without PLC Various applications of AC Drive
- Interfacing with PLC
- Introduction To Logic Control
- Implementation Of Gates For Control Applications
- Switching Devices Implementation
- Open Loop Control System
- Close Loop Control System
- Characteristics Of Control Systems
- Introduction Of Sensors
- Introduction Of Actuators Motors
- Ac Motor
- Dc Motor
- Solenoid Valves
- Introduction Of Relays Logic Control
- Functional Coverage
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
Introduction to Automation
MODULE 2: MMI (Man Machine Interfacing)
MMI (Man Machine Interfacing)
MODULE 3: HMI & INDUSTRIAL NETWORKING
HMI (Human Machine Interface)
Working with Second PLC
MODULE 4: AC DRIVES
MODULE 5: INSTRUMENTATION
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for HMI Drives and Networking Training in Dubai
- HMI Drives and Networking training in Dubai is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best HMI Drives and Networking training and dedicated placement assistance in Dubai with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for HMI Drives and Networking training in Dubai is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of HMI Drives and Networking training in Dubai helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for HMI Drive and Networking Training in Dubai students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for HMI Drives and Networking Training in Dubai
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S HMI Drives and Networking Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after HMI Drives and Networking Training in Dubai
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for HMI Drives and Networking Training in Dubai
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes