Live Project Based Oracle 10g/11g DBA 6 months training in Delhi
KVCH India program builds a powerful training tool that can be implemented in classrooms as well as in the industry. We offer wide range of programs for Live Project 6 Months Oracle 10g/11g DBA Training in Delhi under the guidance of the best industrial experts. We are continuously awarded for the past 10 years as the Best 6 months Oracle 10g/11g DBA training Institute in Delhi.
Six Months Oracle 10g/11g DBA Training in Delhi includes from basic to advance level modules designed for both students and working professionals.
Globalization has brought up with new opportunities in the market creating a pool of jobs for the graduate students. In order to hold up with the everyday growing demand the universities holds the responsibilities to produce students with excellent skills and experience.
6 Months Based Oracle 10g/11g DBA Training Course in Delhi is very essential to make student who is pursuing MCA, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, MBA course and they should be aware of the real working environment in industries and to prepare them to handle any kind of obstacles that occur. It is a roadway that allows students to apply their theoretical knowledge practically and opens door to new opportunities. At KVCH, we assure that the performance of each student is up to the standards of the IT industry.
At KVCH once the student opts for 6 months Oracle 10g/11g DBA Training they get to experience the real working environment of the IT industry. Our team of expert senior trainers work together to ensure the development of set of skills for each individual. Our experts with hands-on experience on the technology and working experience makes sure to deliver the best to the students while working on LIVE project.
KVCH is the renowned 6 months Oracle 10g/11g DBA Training Center in Delhi providing world class education to students.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
Industrial Training in Oracle 10g/11g DBA is a modular 6 months course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Oracle 10g/11g DBA comprises of
- Introduction (Database Architecture)
- Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Managing the Oracle Instance
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering User Security
- Managing Schema Objects
- Managing Undo Data
- Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Proactive Maintenance
- Performance Management
- Use the SQL Access Advisor
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Performing Flashback
- Moving Data
- Use Data Pump Export and Import to move data between Oracle databases
- Configuring Recovery Manager
- Using Recovery Manager to connect a target database in default NOCATALOG mode
- Using Recovery Manager
- Oracle Secure Backup
- Recovering from Non-critical Losses
- Incomplete Recovery
- Recovering a Control File Autobackup
- Dealing with Database Corruption
- Monitoring and Managing Memory
- Automatic Performance Management
- Monitoring and Managing Storage I
- Monitoring and Managing Storage II
- Automatic Storage Management
- VLDB Support
- Managing Resources
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Database Security
- Transparent Data Encryption
- Data Movement