Live Project Based MCSE 6 months training in Delhi
KVCH India program builds a powerful training tool that can be implemented in classrooms as well as in the industry. We offer wide range of programs for Live Project 6 Months MCSE Training in Delhi under the guidance of the best industrial experts. We are continuously awarded for the past 10 years as the Best 6 months MCSE training Institute in Delhi.
Six Months MCSE Training in Delhi includes from basic to advance level modules designed for both students and working professionals.
Globalization has brought up with new opportunities in the market creating a pool of jobs for the graduate students. In order to hold up with the everyday growing demand the universities holds the responsibilities to produce students with excellent skills and experience.
6 Months Based MCSE Training Course in Delhi is very essential to make student who is pursuing MCA, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, MBA course and they should be aware of the real working environment in industries and to prepare them to handle any kind of obstacles that occur. It is a roadway that allows students to apply their theoretical knowledge practically and opens door to new opportunities. At KVCH, we assure that the performance of each student is up to the standards of the IT industry.
At KVCH once the student opts for 6 months MCSE Training they get to experience the real working environment of the IT industry. Our team of expert senior trainers work together to ensure the development of set of skills for each individual. Our experts with hands-on experience on the technology and working experience makes sure to deliver the best to the students while working on LIVE project.
KVCH is the renowned 6 months MCSE Training Center in Delhi providing world class education to students.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
Industrial Training in MCSE is a modular 6 months course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in MCSE comprises of
- Introduction to Exchange Server
- Exchange Server Family Edition
- Hardware Requirement for Exchange Server 2013
- Introduction of Exchange Server
- Introduction to E-mail Clients MS outlook, Outlook Express & OWA
- Configuring E-mail Clients & Troubleshooting
- Recifients Types (48ER, 800npcontents, public folder)
- Create, Delete, Modify &MOove Recipients
- Resource Mailboxes
- Linked Mailboxes
- Mailbox Management
- Create, Delete & Move Mailbox Database
- Public Folders Implementation
- Address List
- GAL (Global Address List)
- New AddressList
- Office Address List (Address Book)
- Implement & Configuring Retention Policies
- Backup& Restore USER Mailboxes
- Configuring DAG (Database Availability group for Disaster recovery)
- Migration of Exchange Server Mailbox Database between two Forest