Best DCS and PANEL DESIGNING Winter Training in Delhi & Training Institute in Delhi
At KVCH, we foster the future of technology by enhancing the skills and abilities of each individual to prepare them as per the industry requirement. We at KVCH are responsible for providing technologies that leverages business processes. We offer winter training in DCS and PANEL DESIGNING for students which is a fully job oriented project based training that enables students to work on s from the industry. We provide DCS and PANEL DESIGNING certification training in Delhi, for students as well as for working professionals.
We are providing Best DCS and PANEL DESIGNING course in delhi that can be a turning point for all the students who has undergone B.tech, BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA course and many more. In this age of computers and technology it's nearly impossible to get JOBS with just degrees or diplomas. One must be able to understand and have deep knowledge in at least one of the relevant technologies that is a part of under networking, programming, internet technologies, HR, Finance & accounting software etc. For students to develop the skills as required by the industry KVCH provides the best DCS and PANEL DESIGNING training in delhi with fully equipped labs and other resources.
KVCH India program builds a powerful training tool that can be implemented in classrooms as well as in the industry. We offer wide range of programs for training under the guidance of the best industrial experts.
We are proud to be awarded each year as the best DCS and PANEL DESIGNING training institute in Delhi, . KVCH provides the best training program in delhi and NCR and is able to excel in domain as the result of the team's painstaking efforts.
Project based Winter Training in DCS and PANEL DESIGNING in Delhi focuses on real-time to provide assistance in job. DCS and PANEL DESIGNING training program is designed to provide an experience of the industry for the students and assist them to start with their careers as professionals. Our team of expert senior trainers work together with hands-on experience on that comes from various different industries domains.
At KVCH, we help you choose your career properly with the right DCS and PANEL DESIGNING training, you can be assured that you are on the right career path.The participants of training will get familiarized with various essential components of DCS and PANEL DESIGNING with real time projects and in no time the program will help to transform the participants from students into successful DCS and PANEL DESIGNING developers.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
Industrial Training in DCS and PANEL DESIGNING is a modular course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in DCS and PANEL DESIGNING comprises of
- Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Automation
- Brief Description of a Control System
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller
- History & Need of Industrial Automation
- Application of Industrial Automation
- Basic Components of Automation
- Hardware Classification of Automation
- Module 2: Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Introduction to control system
- Applications of DCS system
- Architectural evolution for DCS
- Hardware architecture of DCS
- Power supply
- I/O modules
- Communication bus
- Operator and Engineering station
- Comparison between the hardware PLC & DCS
- Module 3: VFD & Control Panel Designing
- Motion Control System
- AC Motor and its working
- Introduction to Stepper and Servo motor
- Motor control circuit, interlocking circuit
- Introduction to AC Drives & application
- Drive Parameter programming
- VFD controlling through Keypad, External switch and PLC
- Basic Criteria for drives selection
- Drive Control Panel system designing
- AutoCAD Designing
- Creating and managing workspace.
- Erasing Object, Cancelling & Undoing a command
- Object selection method
- Drawing line and circle
- Drawing arc, rectangle, ellipses and polygon
- Edit, Move, copy & paste command
- Offset, rotate & scale, fillet, Chamfering, trim, Extend Stretch & lengthen command
- Arraying, Mirroring, Breaking, dividing & joining
- Zooming, Panning & drawing
- Electrical Wiring Designing through AutoCAD
- Control panel designing through AutoCAD
- Control Panel Designing
- Type of Switches: - PB, E- PB, Toggle Switches, Selector switches, Limit Switches
- Introduction to Contactor and it’s working
- Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Over Load Relay
- Motor Protection Circuit Breaker
- Basic of Control & power drawing
- General wiring guidelines in a panel Designing
- Panel Indicator (Multifunction meter, ammeter, Voltmeter)
- Preparation of general arrangement diagrams, busbar sizing
- Electrical Protection
- General wiring guidelines / practices
- Load management (connected load, running load, load factor)
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of control circuit in live panels.