Live Project Based PLC SCADA training in Delhi
KVCH provides the Best training in PLC SCADA in Delhi, that helps an individual to gain advantage in the industry and secure the best opportunities in the market . PLC SCADA Training program is designed for both students and working professionals to gain insight and experience the world of technology.
There is an increase in demand for the software engineers and companies are looking to hire the best candidates in the market. Being professionally qualified and skilled in a technology provide a candidate with better chances to land on their dream jobs .
KVCH has well-equipped resources and high tech infrastructure that enables the student to take lead in the industry by working on LIVE projects . PLC SCADA consist of various modules that provide knowledge and learning on various essential components of PLC SCADA like PLC SCADA Architecture , Graph Programming , Introduction to files- .dat and .dml , Partition and Departition Components , Database Components , Translate Components and many more concepts. Also students gets to work on the latest Live projects under the guidance of our industrial experts which help them to grab better understanding of technology.
The training provides a career edge to the students and working professional who looking for great career growth. As the competition in the industry its extensive it becomes essential for the aspirants to upgrade themselves regularly as per the changing needs of the industry.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- History of PLC
- Difference between relay, contactor & PLC logic PLC architecture
- A detailed description of different PLC modules & cards
- Application and Advantage of PLCs.
- Architecture of a PLC.
- Source and Sink type of PLC.
- Programming Language of a PLC.
- Hardware over View of Mitsubishi series of PLC.
- Controls Wiring of PLC.
- Data files used in a PLC.
- Interfacing with Relay.
- Control circuit designing with feedback concept.
- Interfacing proximity sensor with PLC.
- Communication with PC.
- Wiring different field device to PLC.
- Simulator analysis of a PLC Programming.
- Uploading, Downloading & Monitoring programs.
- Introduction to SFD, Instruction List and Ladder Logic. Monitoring/Modifying Data table values.
- Hands on experience on real time applications.
- Fault finding/troubleshooting and documentation.
- Why I/O configuration is required?
- How the I/O modules are addressed for AB & Siemens – PLCs
- First steps with the programming device Introducing the basic ladder logic
- Instructions, contacts, coils, and PLC scan.
- A look at the instructions covered in all PLCs.
- Each instruction being illustrated by application specific program examples The instructions covered are:- NO/NC, Set, Reset, Timers, Counters, Comparison, Arithmetic, Logical & Move functions
- An introduction to communication options available for the type of PLCs
- Comparison b/w Gate, Relay ladder & PLC logic.
- Description of using Memory bit in a programming.
- Mathematical Concept ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV and etc.
- Logical Concept AND, ANI, OR, ORI, EXOR, NOT etc.
- Special Function MOV, SET, RST, CMP, INC, DEC.
- Programming based on Timer and Counter.
- Advance Control function programming.
- Introduction to SCADA Software.
- Creating new SCADA Project.
- GUI Designing.
- Tag Substitutions.
- Dynamic Process Graphic.
- Real Time and Historical Trend.
- Alarms & Event.
- Recipe Management.
- Attaching controls to graphic object, Sizing, Blinking, Filling, Analog Entry, Movement of Objects and Visibility.
- SCADA and Networking.
- Communication with PLC.
- Interfacing SCADA via Excel, via PLC, via Relay, via Motor/LED. Fault finding/Troubleshooting.
- Creating a new SCADA application
- Creating Database of Tags
- Creating & Editing graphic display with animation
- Data Entry / Start Stop command
- Analog entry
- Creating & Accessing Real-time Trends
- Creating & Accessing Historical Trends
- Creating Alarms & Events
- Writing logic through script
- Application script
- Data Change
- Window script
- Special functions
- Connectivity with the different hardware
- Communication protocols
- Communication with PLC
- Communication with Data Acquisition System Connectivity between software
- Communication with Excel
- Communication with Visual Basic
- Commissioning the network nodes
- Troubleshooting the application
- Fundamentals of AC Drive
- Block diagram of AC drive
- Configuration of different drives
- Control of drive with and without PLC
- Various applications of AC Drive
- Interfacing with PLC
- Basic principle of Relay working.
- Making AND, OR gate, NOT gate logic circuit.
- Interfacing relay with sensor.
- Relay based Control designing.
- Interconnection between Different Relay & Switch`s.
- DOL Starter.
- Forward And Reverse DOL.
- Star Delta Starter (including timer).
- Interlocking Circuit.
- Inching process.
- Contactor Based control Diagram.
- Basic Principle of Industrial Timer.
- Delay generation.
- Wiring connection of timer to the different device.
- Controlling switching between different devices.
- Interfacing with relay and contactor.
- Alarm generation.
- Introduction to various Sensors/Instrumentation used in Industry.
- Temperature measurement (Thermocouple, RTD, thermistor).
- Working on the proximity sensor.
- Introduction to limit switch.
- Working on the photo electric sensor.
- Temperature controller.
- Level sensor.
- Flow measurement and its working principle.
- Pressure measurement and its working principle.
- LVDT Displacement Sensor.
- Load and level measurement.
- Solenoid valve working and it`s Principle.
- Making Switches by using Sensor.