Live Project Based Appium training in Noida
KVCH is the pioneer of education providing the best Appium training in Noida as per the current industry requirement that enables candidates to land on their dream jobs in companies worldwide. KVCH Provides best Appium training course in Noida. KVCH is a renowned training company providing the best training service and also being the best Appium training institute in Noida rendering practical knowledge through training on projects and a dedicated placement assistance for all. The course curriculum for Appium training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level. At KVCH Appium training in Noida is supervised and managed by industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience in handling Appium projects. KVCH training comprises of both classroom as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for students that will enable them to handle difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
KVCH is the best Appium training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure aspirants learn the skills for Appium that comprises of Overview of Appium and, Appium on real time projects along with Appium placement training. Appium certification training in Noida has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of Appium with the advanced Appium course content and syllabus. The course structure is constructed by the technology experts that will help in facilitating professionalism in students and also further down the line , the Appium training program will help them achieve their goal and to get placed in MNC and Big corporations.
KVCH is an excellent Appium training center in Noida with superior integrated infrastructure and newly designed labs for students to practice and pursue training for multiple courses at Noida. KVCH institute in Noida train thousands of students around the globe every year for the Appium training at an affordable price which is customised as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content.
Appium training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar Appium. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
KVCH is one of the best Appium training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. KVCH has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At KVCH Appium training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Learn from the Experts
Guranteed Career Growth
Earn a Valuable Certificate
- Introduction to Mobile Automation
- Various tools for mobile application?
- What is Appium?
- What all can be tested with Appium?
- WebDriver Wire protocol
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps
- Concept of UIAutomator
- When to use Selendroid and when to use Appium
- Drawbacks and Limitatiions
- What is seledroid
- Difference between Appium and Selendroid
- How things came into being
- What should I learn?
- Configuring Appium on real device
- Why work on real device?
- Download and Configure Android on local machine
- Understanding difference between Api level and Android version
- API levels and Android versions supported by Appium supported by android
- Getting correct API level for Android
- Getting correct Android version in Phone – Provider dependant
- Enabling developer mode
- Debug level settings in Phone
- Connecting phone and making sure its being detected in DDMS(Pdanet software)
- Install Node JS
- Install Microsoft Dot Net framework
- Download Appium
- Configuring Various versioning/API level requirements for Appium
- Starting Appium Server from Console
- Starting Appium Server from command prompt
- Various command line arguments for Appium
- Running your first Appium Program
- Configuring Appium on Simulator
- Installing Simulator
- Running first Script on Simulator
- Maven dependencies
- Various Maven/POM dependencies for Appium
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
- Desired Capabilities for Appium and Android
- Concept of Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage
- How to get Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage for any application
- Is Apk file necessary to test App – Not in all cases
- Javadocs for Appium
- AppiumDriver and RemoteWebDriver classes
- Launching System Hybrid Apps
- Appium reinstalls App
- Preventing Appium from deleting and reinstalling App
- Launching other user installed Hybrid Apps
- Checking Whatsapp is installed on Phone
- Launching native Apps like calculator, Contacts, Settings
- Always quit Appium – Mandatory
- Concept of UI Automator
- Understanding Android Layouts
- Tagname not supported
- android.widgit.* – everything starts from here
- Find Element and FindElementByAndroidUIAutomator
- Using UISelector Class in UIAutomator API
- Finding by Classname
- Detecting presence of Elements
- Building Xpaths
- Challenges faced in finding Elements and Workarounds
- Using Android UI Automator’sUISelector() and its functions
- Hiding Keyboard
- Waiting – Implicit and explicit waits
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding multiple Elements
- Finding Elements inside Elements
- ComplexFind and MobileElement
- Finding Elements with Multiple criterias using ComplexFind
- Selector Key codes
- Finding elements by text using AndroidUIAutomator commands
- Using Assertions
- Handling Date Elements/Objects
- Selecting element in Spinner
- Finding selected Elements
- Getting Value from TextView
- Finding selected Elements
- Clear value of a TextView
- Getting and storing the Android App XML view
- When to use android xml view
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Finding Elements in XML view
- Finding Scroll List elements in XML View
- you can do anything with XML View
- Limitations of XML view
- Touch Actions
- Touch Events
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete etc
- Wait Actions
- Dragging and dropping elements
- Multitouch Actions
- Simulating multiple gestures
- Longpress and delete elements
- Handling Toggle buttons
- Pinching, tapping, holding
Appium Overview and History
Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency
Launching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium
Top Reasons to Choose KVCH for Appium Programming Training in Noida
- Appium Programming training in Noida is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- We Offer the best Appium Programming training and dedicated placement assistance in Noida with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Appium Programming training in Noida is provided.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Appium Programming training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs. 5,500/month for Appium Programming Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Appium Programming Training in Noida
- Are experts in their field of domain and constantly upgrade themselves with new tools to impart the best training of a real working environment
- Have been carefully selected by our training partners and recognized over the years by various organizations for their field of work.
- Have years of experience in working in Big corporation and MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Birla soft, TCS, Accenture etc.
- Certified Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience in Itindustry.
- Connected with placement cells of various companies to help and support students for placement
KVCH'S Appium Programming Trainers are:
Placement Assistance after Appium Programming Training in Noida
- KVCH is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicate placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- KVCH also provide the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- KVCH regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development and to present themselves confidently at the time of interview.
- KVCH has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM , HCL , Wipro , TCS , Accenture ,etc.
KVCH'S Placement Assistance
KVCH Course duration for Appium Programming Training in Noida
- Regular Classes– 5 days a week (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Fast-track Classes